Part 11: Babe

"Robbie - you awake?" Mark's voice grumbled, full with tiredness. Robbie kept his eyes shut. He wanted to pretend he was back in his own private dreamland for just one more moment.

He heard some rustling in the room, Mark had obviously gotten up out of the twin bed beside Robbie's. Feeling movement in the room, he heard Mark softly pad over to the bathroom door and lock it behind himself.

Waiting only a split single, Robbie released a deep sigh he even hadn't realised he'd been holding, and rolled onto his side. Still he stubbornly refused to open his eyes. The light was breaking through from the window, threatening to drag him out of the 'pleasure dome' of his head. Robbie groaned. Feeling the morning stiffness of his nether regions, he recalled what he'd just been doing in his dream. It had been a very good dream. In fact all his dreams about Gary had been so much more satisfying since that night in dressing room.

In an instant, his memory took him back to the night in question, and at hearing those simple two words, "Do it" – how he had lunged at Gary, sought his mouth with desperation and felt their lips collide in a spectacularly messy kiss. It wasn't the first kiss he'd envisioned but then he hadn't in his wildest dreams expected Gary Barlow to say those words. What the kiss had been, was of such magnitude and ferocious hunger that it had both of them gasping at breath within 10 seconds, and certainly gagging for more. Robbie had been the first to pull away, by design of course, and had been content to see how completely undone Gary Barlow already looked. Standing before him, struggling to catch his breath; and it was all down to him, Robbie Williams from Stoke. That smug thought at the time, had driven Robbie's next move. He had leaned forward again but this time waited for Gary to follow suit. When the blonde followed his lead, Robbie toyed with him and pulled back a little, wanting to see Gary's mouth reach for his first. The sight of seeing Gary in such a position gave him the satisfaction he craved and upmost pleasure he desired, and certainly was more than enough to spear him on and ensnare Gary's lips with his once more. So much hungry, dare he say it, even aggressiveness. Robbie had continued to push Gary back, until he firmly held him in place, and there he practically tried to devour the smaller set blonde; their bodies hungrily pushing against each other until at last Gary's hand broke free from its restraint and sought traction. It had found the makeup desk, and his arm had immediately slid across it accidently knocking over a couple of empty deodorant bottles left there by the other lads. The empty cans fell and rolled off to crash on the floor. The high pitched noise of tin hitting concrete was a loud enough commotion to be heard from outside the room, and especially by Nigel who was sick of waiting and had come to investigate...

"What's that noise?" his voice had boomed from the other side of the door. Gary's eyes had widened in horror as he saw the door handle wiggle.

"Why's this door locked?!" Nigel yelled with irritation, at the time.

Robbie recalled how Gary's eyes shot in his direction. Seeing only a devilishly playful look on Robbie's face, he must've wondered when the young rogue had managed to lock the door without him knowing.

"Sorry Nige – Robbie was getting changed!" Gary had squeaked, regaining some composure. It was the best he could come up with on the spot.

"Well, get a move on - the pair of yous!"

"Make that thirty seconds on the bus, or we'll leave you behind!"

Throughout the panicked exchange, Robbie had watched Gary with intrigue. The blonde had still been breathing heavily, his hair pushed up, his cheeks flushed pink and Robbie could even detect his own saliva glistening on Gary's swollen lips. Somewhat mesmerised by the sight before him, Robbie waited until he heard Nigel's heavy retreating steps and then backed into Gary's eyes with an impish grin, "hmm....that was close!"