Chapter 26: London's Sick!🤒🤧

Start from the beginning

"No" Moonlake said to the Flareon, "I can't hurt you"

"But, but - What?" London stuttered, completely bewildered.

"I'll go get some more from the store" Moonlake replied,then he got a blanket and tucked London in, then he went out to the pharmacy. Moonlake walked over to the pharmacy and immediately saw the bag of cherry-oranberry cough drops, while he was waiting in line, he recognised somebody... Somebody who should be in school.

"Omar?!"

The Eevee infront of him turned around, he smiled excitedly, "Hey, how are you?"

"Why aren't you in school?"

"José has a fever so my mum told me and Cristal to watch him while she's at work. Why aren't you in school?" Omar replied.

"London has a cold" Moonlake replied, feeling bummed out, "I feel bad for him"

Omar put his paw on his shoulder, "Do you want me to stop by?"

Moonlake smiled, he appreciated the consideration from his boyfriend, "S-Sure, just help your brother out first"

"You got it" Omar replied, he kissed him on the cheek and went up to the cashier.

Moonlake rubbed his cheek, loving the kiss Omar gave him.

After purchasing the cough drops and getting back to London safely, Moonlake made him some soup.

"Thank You - This tastes amazing" London replied, cheery yet still congested.

Moonlake blushed, he felt like he outdid himself, "I try"

When London finished the soup he asked Moonlake to make him one more bowl then he took a nap, it was then Omar stopped by...

"Hey - How is he"

"He'll be okay"

Omar went up to him and stare down at the sleeping Flareon who opened an eye and smiled a little.

"Hello Omar"

"Heya! - are you feeling any better?" Omar asked, handing London a cherry lollipop made from coughdrop fluid.

"Not much - but I'm getting there" London replied, he took the lollipop and put it in his mouth, then he noticed Omar's black one gold earrings, "Nice earrings"

Omar blushed, he was happy everymon he knew was noticing his earrings, "Thanks - Moony gave them to me"

"Your lucky to have him heh heh" London replied.

Omar blushed, and looked at Moonlake who was mixing some medicine, "I guess I am"

London covered a cough turning away from Omar, "Could you get me some tissue?"

"Sure" Moonlake replied.

After allowing London some time to nap on the couch, Moonlake and Omar went upstairs to Moonlake's room lying on his bed together.

"Ah what a long day! - I need a break" Moonlake said as he sat on his bed and Omar laid on it.

"Hey" Omar said.

"What's up?" Moonlake replied sitting on the bed.

"If I was sick, would you go and nurse me back to health?" Omar asked, blushing and poking his fingers together.

"Why not? - It would be the nice thing to do" Moonlake replied, blushing too.

Omar crawled over and wrapped his arms around his waist, "You do care"

"Even when we were friends I would care" Moonlake whispered back, then he knocked Omar back onto the bed and began kissing him, Omar laughed enjoying the kisses.

Later, London awoken, feeling partially better, he wasn't coughing or sneezing but his nose was still runny. At this time it was time for Omar to head home so he could continue to care for his ill brother.

"Thanks for helping me and Moonlake today" London said, sniffling.

"No problem" Omar replied, "Get better London! ¡Mantenga mi Moonlake a salvo!"

"I will!"

"G'bye - love you" Omar said to Moonlake, then he gave him a hug.

"Love you too"

Then Omar left the house closing the door behind him. The Eevee was carrying his bags containing José's medicine.

Moonlake yawned, "I think it's time for bed"

"Did you do your homework?" London asked.

"Yes" Moonlake replied.

"I did it before I heard that loud cough this morning" Moonlake replied, then he sneezed, "Achoo!"

London jumped a little, "Now look who's sick"

"Aww come on!" Moonlake whined.