t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.2

Start from the beginning

He moved the hair that's covering her sleeping face before tucking it behind her hair.

He interlocked their hands and he chuckled, seeing her tiny hands being held by his large ones.

He heard her mumbling and she slowly opens her eyes, immediately seeing Yuta beside her. She smiles and buries her face onto his chest which made him chuckle.

He caresses her hair, kissing her forehead once again before they heard a knock on the door.

"Yuta, Hwara. Are you both awake? If you are, we're going to a restaurant to get breakfast." They heard Doyoung's voice and just wait for it to disappear.

"Guess they're still asleep. Should we go and just order food for them?" Doyoung asked one member.

"I guess, that's better. I don't wanna ruin their sleep." And Taeyong.

"Let's go then." The two start listening to their footsteps as it starts to disappear. The two laughed, not caring if they're being left out.

"As long as I'm with you, I'm good," Yuta said, locking their legs once again which made Hwara chuckle.

"You're so beautiful." Yuta pecked her lips before she shyly hides her face.

The two starts to prepare themselves after staying in bed for ten more minutes.

Yuta exited the bathroom, drying his hair with the towel and saw Hwara on her bed, combing her hair.

He walks towards her and stands in front of her. He leans down before connecting their lips. He felt his heart beat faster than before when she kissed back again.

"Be mine, Hwara. Please, be with me." Yuta said, breaking the kiss as he sits beside her and she faces him. He then rests his head on her collarbone.

"I want to spend my life with you.." He said, almost in a whisper.

"Yuta, I-" Yuta smashed his lips with hers again but then it became sweeter every second.

He broke the kiss before he rests his forehead on her collarbone again. Hwara's eyes widened when she felt a small part of her shorts getting wet.

"I just... saw that kiss with Taeyong yesterday and.. you both look so good together. It made me think that I'm not fit to be with you.

Knowing that Taeyong had feelings for you, longer than you expect.. hell ever since you had that interview with him for your job. He was already in love with you.

When I saw him staring at your profile when you got your position as chief.. I don't know why but I felt a knife stab my heart. I ignored it at first...

Until he chose you to be our new secretary... that's when I lost it. Every day that you become my secretary, I enjoy it to the most.

But seeing you kiss and being all lovely around Taeyong yesterday.. it drove me crazy." He starts to cry, sobbing and breaking Hwara's heart.

"Yuta--"

"I love you so much that I don't want to give you to my own best friend. To my own best friends. To my own beloved colleagues.." He said, embracing her into a hug.

"I love you, Hwara.. please be with me," Yuta begged, his tears starting to fall on her shoulders.

"Why are you doing this to me?" Hwara said, starting to tear up. Yuta didn't say anything.

"You boys just start flirting with me here and there. Kissing me here and there. It's painful for me too, Yuta. I know that I can't be with you all.

I don't want any of you to get hurt because of my feelings. It's painful for me too, Yuta! I'm the one that's on the edge." She hugged him back.

"You all just start to confess to me and it messes up my mind! It messes up my feelings! It's slowly breaking and driving my heart insane!

I'm also suffering, Yuta. It's not just you. It's not just the boys.." She said as Yuta connected their foreheads together, tears falling from their eyes.

"I'm so sorry.. I'm so so sorry.." Yuta said, hugging her tightly.

Little did they not know, someone else was on the other side of the door. He leans back on the door as he shut his eyes, feeling guilty.

He goes back to his room, ignoring Jaehyun that's on his bed. The younger looks at his Hyung.

"Hyung, you okay-" Jaehyun was cut off when he suddenly threw his phone and starts to cry.

Jaehyun's eyes widened when Taeyong's phone hit the wall and almost left a scratch.

"Hyung, what's wrong?" Jaehyun asked, sitting up from his bed. Taeyong starts to mess his hair, thinking about what Yuta said to Hwara.

He sits on his bed as he starts to cry. Jaehyun walks in front of him but stopped a meter away when he saw Taeyong crying as his hands were just entangled with his hair.

"Hyung..."

"Jaehyun. Do you like her too?"

▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Sad real quick.