Copyright and Book Club Notes

Book Clubbers and Judges: This chapter is not one to review, critique, or judge. The story begins on the next chapter, which does not come out until the end of June. Thank you for being patient.

This story is my own intellectual property, written for #JustWriteIt's June 2019 prompt. All characters and material are property of Joye Everett, © 2019.

If you are reading this story from any other online profile than https://www.wattpad.com/user/JoyeEverett715

Or

https://www.wattpad.com/user/justwriteit, it has been plagiarized and you also may be at risk of a malware attack. Please report the plagiarized copy and view it safely at one of the two links listed above.

To Book Clubbers, Reviewers, and Judges:

• This is a science-fiction novelette (a story longer than a "short story" [1-5K words] and shorter than a novella [20-30K words]). As such, please remember that I cannot spend pages and pages on details as I can with an 85K-word novel.

• Please also remember that it is written in the style of a diary. Thus, the story will be high on first-person narrative and will include poetry every so often (anyone edgy enough to keep a diary writes poetry in it). Remember that it's not meant to reflect the style of Divergent or The Hunger Games.

Thank you all for reading!

- Joye

Don't miss this love story....