"Sober" quiz

Violet Pov

After the whole dropping me event, my friends have been there by my side. They have been hyping me and making me feel so much better. All of them made sure that I wasn't feeling alone and sad throughout the last couple of days. Today I had nothing plan, so I was just sitting on my couch watching some Tv. I was completely bored out of my mind but I didn't want to call anyone because they were already with me the last couple of days. The next minute was like someone was stalking me because Kian called and asked me to come over to meet some people. I wasn't looking presentable at all. I applied minimal makeup and switch to sweats that I haven't wore for four days in a row. It wasn't the best outfit but I was presentable. I got inside my car and drove to the house. I knocked on the door and Kian greeted me.

"Ok good V that you are here. I have someone to introduce you to." Kian walked me to the backyard where I was faced with two kinda familiar faces.
"V this is Jack and Jack. We were doing the sober quiz and I had the great idea for you to meet them.

"Hi jack and jack, so nice to meet both of you." I am friendly so I gave both of them a hug

"So nice to meet you too Violet. We seen so many of your videos and you're so amazing" Jack J said.

"I heard couple of your songs. They're pretty good."

"Thanks Violet. It means a lot"

"I'm so happy that you guys have met. Now you have new friends V" Kian interrupted.

"Thanks Kian for that. This means I will have a new best friend." I said laughing.

"The only best friend you have is me and Colby and that's it. The rest are just great friends" Kian said with a cheeky smile.

"You can't forget about Franny. She's my girl best friend."

"Whatever she doesn't count." When Kian said that we all laughed. It was such a good feeling meeting people and having it not be awkward. I was starting to know the boys a little more and from what I learned, they are such amazing people with amazing personalities. No wonder many girls love them. We kept chatting and Kian told Jack J if he could help him with something. So that means I was left alone with Gilinsky. Me and him were just talking getting to know each other until I remembered something.

"I don't want what I'm about to say be awkward. I'm just curious."

"Ok go for it V"

"You are the one that will always comment on my pictures right?"

" Yea you caught me that's me" Jack said with a small smile.

"But why. Not in a bad way though. It did make me feel better about myself but why would you comment."

"Well honestly Violet you are just a beautiful girl. I guess me commenting will get that point across and maybe we would cross paths."

"Well Jack our paths have definitely crossed."

"Since our paths have crossed, I was thinking about taking you out sometime and maybe have it turn into something more. Honestly Violet you are an amazing girl and it will be a honor to get a chance with you."

"I don't know what to say, but yea we should hang out sometime and whatever happens happens"

"Ok good. So now that you agreed would you let me take you on a date let's say on Friday."

"I would love that G. Thanks"

"Also dress casual because I already have an idea and I'll pick you up around 5."

"Ok that sounds good. Here is my number and I'll text you my address."

"Thanks V for letting me have this chance."

"You're welcome. It will be such a good time."

"It will be. I promise you"

Just like that I was going on a date with Jack Gilinsky. And Mr.Gilinsky could potentially be my future boyfriend.

A/N

This is not Jack Gilinsky fanfic either. I was just thinking it will be a good idea to have some fun and little bit of trouble. It was also easier with the pictures since Jack and Madison did date. So this is NOT a Kian, Colby, or Jack story.