Reaching the kitchen I spotted more students doing shots off one another, but none of them were Aries. I frowned, where the hell could he be?

"Grayson, my man!" I felt a hand wrap around my shoulder and I immediately rolled my eyes at the familiar deep voice.

"What do you want Armon?" I turned to him, my face stiff and cold.

He laughed, throwing his hands up in defense. "Woah, what's with the attitude? I just wanted to come over and say hey. I didn't think you were actually going to come."

"I'm not here for your party. I'm here to pick up someone."

"Aries?" Armon brushy brows cocked upwards at me, before he reached and grabbed a cup before taking a sip.

I glared at him, a scowl forming over my lips. "Why is it any of your business? So you can go back and tell Elena?"

"Wait a minute, wait a minute," He chuckled to himself again, removing the cup from his lips. "What did I tell Elena?"

I rolled my eyes at him poor attempt of playing stupid. "Cut the bullshit, I know you told her that Aries and I have something going on."

"I never said that," Armon defended himself, shaking at his head at me. "What I said was that you two are spending a lot of time with one another."

"You're still insinuating it."

Armon took another sip of his drink before replying, a heavy sigh coming right after. "I didn't insinuate anything. How Elena interpreted what I said was all on her own, and besides, it's not like what I said was a bad thing."

"You made it seem like I'm cheating on Elena and I'm in love with or something!"

Rolling his eyes, letting out another laugh. "Well, are you?" He asks, his eyes locking with mine for a moment.

"What the hell? Of course I'm not cheating on Elena." I retorted, my voice louder than necessary. A few of the people in the kitchen turned to me, and I shifted under their gaze, taking a breath to calm myself down.

"You didn't deny the other thing?"

I blinked, thinking back on my words. "Whatever," I shook my head of the thought, returning my attention to Armon who was taking another sip of his drink. "You're not supposed to be drinking that while your own on the team." I reminded, snatching the cup from his hands and tossing it in the nearby sink.

Turning on my heels, I was about to make my way out the kitchen. I need to find Aries and get out of here, quickly.

"Aries is upstairs by the way," I heard Armon shout from behind me. "He didn't go up there alone though so make sure you knock."

I rolled my eyes, making my way through the crowd and up the stairs. Armon parents were pretty fucking loaded, and his house really told you all you needed to know about their wealth. I remember freshman year one of our teammates had gotten lost after trying to find his way back from the restroom and he just decided to sleep in the hallway until Armon's mom found him the next morning.

Making it to the top of the stairs, I looked around the corridor, questioning myself on which door would lead me to Aries.

"You're a fucking idiot."

My eyes snapped in the direction of the familiar voice came from. I looked down the corridor to see one of the room doors slightly cracked open.

Good fucking timing.

I made my way towards the door and peaked inside the cracked opening to see Aries sitting on a bed, an annoyed look on his face as he spoke with someone in front of him. I opened the door, getting his attention, a look of relief quickly rushed over his face as he got up from the bed. "Grayson, about fucking time." He got beside me, his eyes glancing back over to the guy on the bed.