01

Before you began reading I just want to let you know that I love you, like a lot and thanks for being interested in my story and I hope you like it.

Now can you please highlight this text and leave a comment saying the time, date and state and you are in. I'm a weirdo and would like to know

⚤⚤⚤

Chapter One | The Limp Penis

Kissing Elena was my favorite thing in the whole universe. Her lips were even fuller than my own, and always tasted faintly of cheery because of her lip gloss. Elena was also a very good kisser. She knew how to keep the kisses soft when it was necessary, never used too much tongue and had understood that I liked it when her lips were a little nibbled. I could kiss her for hours without getting bored. It was also what I had planned to do this Friday night, and I was on the right track since Elena and I haven't left the couch for an hour now.

Elena changed her position to straddle me and took her lips off mine to kiss my neck. My hands squeezed the bottom of Elena's sweater when she began to nibble at the my skin. Elena pulled up her face quickly to kiss me again, sliding her tongue between my lips. The kiss was passionate. Her crotch was really close to mine, and that's when I panicked and pushed away from her.

I must've underestimated my strength,because Elena flew off the coach and onto the carpet, her head hitting against the coffee table in the middle of the living room.

"Gray, what the fuck?"

Panicked, I rushed to her side immediately.

"Oh my god, babe I'm so sorry. I thought I heard the keys in the lock and I panicked. I didn't want my parents to find us like that."

Elena rolled her hazel-green eyes at me fondly.

"Yeah well, warn me next time."