중지 
(Pause)

The enemies were frozen in their places, guns raised at her. Peach smirked in their faces, spitting her tongue out at them. Her hand went to one of the options on the menu, selecting it as she tapped on it. 

게임을 종료학겠슴니까?
(Do you want to quit this game?)

안니요 (No) | 예 (Yes)

She clicked on "yes", and was immediately brought to the menu screen of the game. She had been going at this for two hours or so, and she needed to get some dinner, since she was rather famished. Peach removed her glasses that seemed to be of a futuristic design, the environment she was previously in faded away, and she was standing alone in a dark room. 

She glanced around, raising her other hand and snapping two times. 

"Stopping the gaming function, switching to day mode." 

A female robotic voice resounded throughout the house, and the lights came alive. Peach was standing in an empty spacious room, with some gaming equipment leaning against the wall.

The harness which was holding her in her position, that was also extendable, retracted itself. It moved upwards, as a hold was revealed in the ceiling and it closed up automatically after the harness as stored safely in there.

There was also an empty stark white wall in front of her is covered by a layer of something, seemingly like a white sheet. The room she was in was a room specifically designed in the market that dedicated itself to gaming in the virtual world. 

Peach stepped down from the treadmill she was on, and walked towards the exit of the room. The glass door at the side began to move, closing up the area. Immediately, the lights in the room dimmed, and a moving image of the ocean covered the glass door. 

Continuing her walk down the path, it led her to her own living room. Compared to the room she was in before, her living room was in an utter mess. 

The marbled table counter separating the kitchen and the living room was littered with empty glass cups and empty packaged lunch boxes. Whereas, the trash bin next to the table counter was filled to the brim, along with two other trash bags tied up and place next to the trash bin. 

The sofa along with the other parts of the room weren't spared either. Peach kicked away one of the lunch boxes that had dropped to the floor from the table counter. It rolled over, causing the remaining tiny bits of rice left in it to spill out. 

It was rather pitiful how the beautiful limestone flooring had been ruined because of the trash scattered about. 

The furnishing around the living room and the kitchen were scarce. The surroundings would even seem dull to many. 

Peach didn't bother about any of it, stretching her arm out and gripping the jug of water, pouring herself a cup. She grabbed a random cup, the one that she deemed the cleanest.

She spun around, stepping forward until she felt something cold, squishy and sticky. She paused, frowning and looking at her feet. 

"Ugh..."

"The sound of disapproval and disgust, do you require my assistance, Peach?"