FƠUṘƬЄЄṆ

♫ I don’t care much, just action
Keep on click me click me, like you’re possessed, zoom ♫
-- MAMAMOO, Hip

The streets were deathly silent, except the occasional smart car that drove down the road, transporting their customer. In the alleyways, there were groups of people hidden within them, concealing themselves within the shadows.

"Come on people, where are my reports?"

"Group one in position."

"Group two in position."

"Group three in position."

"Too slow! Stop slacking, ya bastards!" Their superior barked, his face scrunching slightly as his wrinkles showed. "The chief told us to do this right."

There had been numerous reports of illegal street racing in the middle of the night. Unfortunately, the people responsible for it were extremely difficult to track down. The racers themselves were safely protected by the people too. They wouldn't want to jeopardize their customers after all.

Their street racing had cause many accidents with the smart cars, and there were also a few unfortunate deaths. The media has been particularly focused on the street racing subject since it has caused the death of a famous internet celebrity.

The chief of the Neo police force has been distressed over this, especially since he has been haggled incessantly by many to solve the case and catch the people behind the illegal street racing company. After five months, Michael finally located someone who was talented enough to track down the spots where they frequently held their races. Moreover, the hacker managed to gain access into the website, and find out the location of where the next race would be held.

Michael was relieved he had poured his blood, sweat and tears into finding someone capable enough to crack the code. He could remember the amount of sleepless nights he had, and the amount of cussing he had to face from his superiors.

"We have that nerd back at the place to thank for. Bloody good job, Michael, recommending him."

"Aye, aye sir." Michael saluted his superior, offering a feeble smile.

This was the only time where his superior complimented him wholeheartedly.

"Alright fellas, it'll start any moment now."

Soon enough, people started to flood in from nowhere, and the specially modified cars began to follow. The entire time, the police officers remained in the shadows, patiently waiting, even those who were on their motorcycles.

Eventually, the place was filled up to the brim and the racers lined their vehicles up to the starting line. Three gorgeous women dressed in a skimpy outfit stood in front of the cars, wearing sultry smiles on their faces.

"Ready!" One of them hollered, holding up a digital signboard that can only be seen with the lenses.

"Set!" Another of them yelled, her smile growing bigger as she wiggled her hips a little.

That action of hers earned whistles from the crowd, and the other woman beside her rolled their eyes.

"Go, go go go!" Their superior barked out, and the police officers along with the detectives revealed themselves from the alleys.

Everyone was startled when they heard the loud roaring of engines, and there were multiples of it. They glanced around wildly, and the clamour grew worse when the police officers dashed into the crowd, whipping out their handcuffs.

"Neo police! Hands up in the air!"

"Cops, it's the cops!"

"I'm getting the fuck outta here!"