Chapter 17 ❤️

Start from the beginning

Attempting To Sit Up The Pressure On His Stomach , Was Unbearable . The Doctors Gave Him A Dose Of Painkillers & Watched The Pain Go Down .

" What Happened To My Girl ? " He Croaked .

" Ms. Carter ? " He Shook His Head Yes .

" She's Actually.. Right Next Door "

They Ended Up Helping Quan In A Wheelchair & Wheeled Him To Pat's Room , Placing Him By Her Bed & Leaving . He Looked At Her In Awe , Bruise On Her Face & She Was The Most Beautiful Thing He Saw .

Patricia Gently Sat Up , Due To The Pressure She Felt In Her Head . Instantly Remembering What Happened, She Feared For Her Baby .

" Your Still Pregnant Missy " A Old Nurse Came In & Told Pat .

She Sighed & Relaxed More .

" The Doctor Wants You On Bedrest For A Good Month , No Work , No Yelling . He Prescribed Vitamins To Keep Your Blood Regulated , But Other Then That Your Good " The Nurse Told Her .

She Fixed Her & Quan's IV , Then Soon Left The Room .

" How You End Up In A Hospital Tryna Save Me , The Irony " He Said .

Patricia POV

My Back Was Killing Me ! But Im Thankful To Still Be Alive .

" How You End Up In A Hospital Tryna Save Me , The Irony "

" Aint Never Lie " I Said .

" Why Is This I Hear My Favorite Couple , Was Sent To The Hospital " I Looked Up & Seen Jojo .

I Want Some Sleep , He Stayed For A While & Then Left . Quan Got In The Bed & Wrapped His Arm Around Me , We Both In The Hospital Bruh lol .

" I Guess When They Say , If You Really Love Somebody You Fight For Them ; Is True " He Mumbled .

I Didnt Even Say Nothing , Kissed Him & Went Right To Sleep .

I Woke Up With Quan Laying On My Chest , This Boy Better Be Lucky I Love His Ass . Dragging His Ole Tall Ass To The Hospital & Then Passing Out In The Process , I Looked & Seen Dasia In The Chair Looking Like She Been Through Hell & Back .

" Dasia Whats Wrong ? " I Asked .

" They Shot Jabari , They Called Me This Afternoon Saying Their Transfering Him To This Hospital " She Said . My Heart Dropped .

Jabari Who ? Not My Brother !

' Shit My Phone ' I Thought .

Before I Said Anything She Tossed Me My Phone & I Called Up The Army Dispatcher . They Know Better That Ima Call Them !

( Phone Convo )

Me : Hello

Dispatcher : Hi Ms. Carter , Were Aware That Your Calling , Due To Your Brother Being Shot . He Was Just Sent To The Hospital , And Should Be Undergoing Surgery Right Now .

Me : Ohh Alright , I Just Wanted To Know What Happened.

Dispatcher : He Got Shot , While Walking Back To His Post . The Bullet Hasnt Hit Any Major Body Area's , But He Has Passed Out .

I Make Sure My Brother Is Always Straight , Even Though Hes Older Then Me By A Year . I Hung Up And Tossed Her Back The Phone .

" Dont Stress It Dasia , Aint Nothing Gone Happen To My Brother He Gone Be Fine " I Told Her .