Chapter 8 ❤️

Chapter 8

( 2 Months Later )

Pat POV

A/N: ( Picture Of Her On Book Instagram @_trippybooks ! ) .

I Haven't Talk To Teetee & Them , Since The Whole Jerry & Isis Thing . Todays The Day Of Jerry's & Isis Funeral , And Lord Knows Ima Be Front Row .

" Who's Funeral Starts First ? " Jaquan Asked Me .

" Isis "

Yall Just Dont Know How Happy I Am Right Now , Im Giving Speechs At Both Funerals ! They Aint Ready .

I Got Up , And Went To Go Pick Out My Outfit . I Picked Out My Black Bodycon Dress With Cut Out Shoulders , My Black Redbottom Boot Heels .

A/N: ( Picture Of The Dress & Heels On The Instagram . @_trippybooks ) .

I Went In The Bathroom , And Did My Business . I Put On My Black Matching Pantie Set , I Lotioned Up & Put The Dress On .

" Quan , Can You Zip This Up " I Asked .

He Walked Over , And Slowly Zipped The Dress Up While Kissing On My Back . That Shit Drove Me Crazy .

" Quan , We Gone Be Late " I Whined .

He Kissed My Neck , And Slapped My Ass . I Mugged Him , And He Laughed .

" You Tryna Get Dressed , To Flex At Somebody Funeral ? You Cold Hearted " He Said .

" It Is , What It Is . Karma's A Bitch " I Said Honestly .

I Got Dressed , And Wand Curled My Hair . I Sprayed My Self With Love Spell , And Looked In The Mirror .

" Damn You Look Fine " Quan Said .

He Had A Black Polo Dress Shirt With A Red Horse , Khaki Pants , And His Bred 11's .

" You Cute You Cute " I Told Him .

I Grabbed My Prada Sunglasses , And Put On Red Lipstick .

" You Ready ? "

" Yea , Lets Go " I Said .

I Grabbed My Bag , And We Drove To Isis Funeral .

Jaquan POV

A/N: ( Picture Of Him On Book Instagram @_trippybooks ) .

She Grabbed Her Bag , And We Drove Too Isis Funeral . She Snapping At This Funeral , Giving A Speech & All .

We Got The Funeral Lot , She Put Her Glasses On & We Got Out The Car .

" This Gone Be A Long Ass Day " I Mumbled .

" Really Is " Pat Said .

We Sat Front Row , Next To Isis Mama Just Chilling . Pat Had This Werid Smile On Her Face .

" Pat Hunny , Why You Smiling Like That ? " Isis Mama Asked .

" Im Thinking Of The Memories , Me & Her Had " She Lied .

I Laughed A Little , And Shook My Head . The Pastor Came & Preached , It Was Pat's Turn To Go Talk & I Knew It Was About To Get Real !

" Good Morning , You Guys " She Said .

" Good Morning "

" Okay . Isis , A Dear Friend , Business Partner , My Bestfriend " Ohh Lordd !

" Me & Her Were Tight Like Virgins , Haha . I Trusted Her & I Truely Believe , It Wasnt Her Time . From Her Having A Affair With My Man , And Getting The Clap From Fucking Around . I Wish Her The Best . I Hope She Have Fun In Hell , God Dont Like Ugly " She Said .