Chapter 17 ❤️

Chapter 17 ❤️

- Short Chapter

Author's POV

Patricia Heard The Gunshots , She Grabbed A Knife That Was In The Cabinets & Walked Out .

' Only Fucking White People ' She Thought .

A/N: ( I Love White People , So Dont Come At Me Sideways With The Fuckery lol . Please & Thank You ) .

She Slowly Placed Her Foot On The Kitchen Floor & Eased Her Way Out , Once Fully Out She Saw Kevin Towering Over Quan's Body .

" It Didnt Have To Be This Hard , You Couldnt Been Mine At The Convention " Kevin Told Her .

He Started Walking Towards Her , Gun Pointed To Her Head . He Pushed Her Up Against The Fridge Door , Practicly Slamming Her . She Winced In Pain & Grew Mad As The Knife In Her Hand , Fell On The Floor .

" Your Tryna Kill Me ? Haha , Not If I Kill Your Little Boyfriend First . I Always Liked My Women Fiesty , Dont Struggle The Pains Not Gunna Last That Long " He Whispered .

Patricia Refused To Cry But The Pain In Her Back , Grew Worse & Worse .

" Why You Keep Looking At Him ? He Gone Die Pretty Soon "

Little Did Kevin Know Quan Was Up , He Grabbed A Knife & Stabbed Kevin In The Back . But Due To The Bullet In His Stomach , He Passed Out Soon After . Patricia With Aching Back & A Throbbing Head , Grabbed & Dragged Quan Outside .

" Damn He Heavy " She Complained .

Her Being Mindful Of His Head , Carefully Placed Him In The Backseat . Her Raced As She Backed Out The Drive Way & Drove To The Hospital , Looking Back At Quan From Time To Time .

Struggling To Breath , Quan Coughed Up Blood . Patricia Pulled Over & Ripped A Peice Of His Shirt , Tying It Around The Wound . She Refused To Lose Him , Rushing To Drive Back To The Hospital , Her Back Ached Her More .

" Quan " She Said .

" Hmm " He Groaned .

" How Old Are You ? "

" 21 "

She Pulled Up To The Hospital & Rushed Out To Grab Him , But While Running Out She Collapsed To The Floor .

" I Need Doctors ! " Was The Last Thing She Heard .

Quan Was Rushed Back To The Back ; Undergoing Surgery , While Patricia Was Rushed To A Hospital Room .

" Clear ! "

" Wait , Shes Pregnant " The Nurse Said Stopping The Doctor From Shocking Pat .

" Heres The Bullet " The Doctor Said Taking The Bullet Out Of Quans Stomach .

Regulating Patricia's Breathing & Getting Her Heart Beat Normal , Took A Load Of The Doctors Shoulders .

Kevin Stood Up With A Knife In His Back , He Carefully Took It Out & Washed It Off .

" Damn That Hurt " He Winced .

He Reached In His Pocket & Pulled Out A Folded Strip Out His Pocket , Opened It & Seen Some Cocaine In It . Lined It Up & Sniffed It , Once Finished He Washed His Hands & Left The House .

" Good To See Your Up Mr. Harris " The Doctor Said .

Jaquan Opened His Eyes To See A Doctor & Nurse In Front Of Him , Looking To His Left He Didnt See Patricia & Panicked .