Chapter 15 ❤️

Chapter 15 ❤️

( The Next Day )

Patricia POV

I Woke Up On Quan's Chest , I Got Up And Took A Shower . I Refuse To Let That Bitch Live Another Day , I Just Dressed In Fighting Clothes .

" Where You Going ? " I Turned My Head And Quan Was Up .

" To The Hospital " He Looked Ay Me For A While .

" Wear Some Glooves " He Fell Right Back Asleep .

I Laughed , Grabbed My Gloves And Left . I Put My Shades On , Wrapped My Hair And Walked In The Hospital . I Opened The Door With My Foot , These Hospitals Be On No Games .

I Walked In , Slipped My Gloves On & Walked To Her Bed .

" See You Had To Be A Thristy Bitch , But When You Touched My Child ! You Fucked With Me ! " I Said Pulling Out Acid .

They Really Thought She Was Gone Live ? Nahh .

I Unplugged Her Iv Monitor , Them Nurses To Be Nosey . I Walked Towards Her , Opened Her Mouth And Poured The Acid Down Her Throat . I Smiled Watching Her Eyes Roll Back , And Her Struggle To Breath .

I Checked Her Pulse , And There Was None :) .

" Time Of Death , 9:45 Am . May Her Soul Rest In Peace " I Said .

I Laughed Walking Out The Hospital , Paybacks A Evil Bitch . I Got In My Car And Drove Home , Aysia Who ? Basic ! 😂👏

( 8 Weeks Later )

Pat POV

" You Cheated " I Pouted .

" You Just Mad , A Real Nigga Beat Your Ass "

We Were Playing 2k & His Ass Beat Me , Like Im Salty Af ! He Pulled Me On His Lap And We Started Kissing , I Bit Down On His Bottom Lip And Pulled Back .

" Get Layed Out On This Couch , If You Want Too "

" Horny Ass " I Said .

" Who Told Your Ass To Tease A Nigga ? Not Me "

I Was Gone Say Something , But I Felt Like Throwing Up . I Ran To The Bathroom , And Threw Up Everything I Ate This Morning . I Felt Someone Hold My Hair , I Sat There Throwing Everything Up .

Jaquan POV

She Really Trapped My Ass -_- , Johnny Feel So Used .

I Grabbed Her Hair While She Threw Up , It Looked So Nasty . She Finished Grabbed Her Toothbrush And Brushed Her Teeth . Her Ass In These Spandex , Looking Beautiful Af .

" So You Gone Act Like , You Didnt Just Trap My Ass With A Baby " I Told Her .

" I Didnt Trap You , You Fucked Me Theres A Difference " I Mugged Her .

Now I Know How August Alsina Gone Be Feeling , When These Females Trap His Ass . I Walked Outside The Bathroom & Sat Down On The Bed , She Came In And Sat On My Lap .

" Bae "

" What ? " I Said .

" You Know You Love Me Right " She Said .

" What You Want ? "

" You Gone Come With Me , To The Doctors Or Nah ? " She Said Kissing On My Neck .

I Flipped Her Over " You Gone Take This Dick Or Nah ? " She Smiled & That Was My Cue .

A/N: ( Dont Feel Like Writing A Scene Lol Im Writing This In Class Lol ) .