Chapter 22

" I'd Rather Be Real And Hated , Then Fake And Liked " - Unknown

Patricia POV

" Makayla Harris " Me And Quan Stood Up And Walked Towards The Doctor . Baby Jaquan Was Staying At Jojo's Until We Finish Here .

Its Crazy How Somebody Could Take Their Actions Out On A Baby Who Has No Idea What's Going On , This Baby Deserves The World And Only The World . If Her Mama Wanna Be A Thot , I'll Step Up And Do My Part . " Pat , When Did You Have Another Baby ? " My Doctor Asked .

Noisy Ass " I Didnt Have Another Baby , Girl Touch Your Nose " I Told Her .They Weighed Her And Did All That Good Stuff , Gave Her A Couple Flu Shots And Sat Us Down .

" She's Healthy Just A Little Dehydrated , Make Sure To Feed Her When You Go Home . Bring Her Back Here In A Couple Weeks For Her First Month Apt. " She Said . We Said Our Thank You's And Left The Office , Quan Hasnt Said Nothing Since Last Night When We Took Her In And I Dont Blame Him .

I Hope Now The Nigga Learns His Lesson , Stop Being Friendly With These Hoe's . He Buckled Baby Kay In The Backseat And Started Driving . " What's Wrong With You ? " I Asked Him .

He Shook His Head Nothing And Kept Driving , If She Wasnt In The Backseat I Woulda Hit Them Emergency Breaks Faster Then A Bitch . I Just Kept My Cool And Let Him Drive , We Pulled Up To Jojo's And I Got Baby Quan He Kept Crying So I Sat In The Back With Him . Speaking Of The Thot , Tasia Was Sitting On The Curb Of Our House .

" Get Your Babymama Before I Kill Her " I Mumbled .

He Pulled Up In The Driveway And Parked The Car , I Grabbed Quan And He Picked Up Makayla . She Looks Exactly Like Her Half-Brother And To Be Honest With You , I Hope They Real Close In The End . " Look Im Sorry For Stealing Your Sperm , I Just Need To Tell You What Happened " She Said .

I Wanted To Be Noisy  But This Had Nothing To Do With Me , I Grabbed The Kids And Took My Ass Inside . I Opened The Window Of Course I Had To Ease Drop , She Kept Going On And On About Her Not Being Ready For A Baby And She Couldnt Handle The Responsibilites That Came With One . Baby Kay Started Crying So I Picked Her Up And Started To Feed Her .

" The Doctor Told Me She Was Sick , Just Take Care Of My Baby " The Front Door Opened And I Seen Quan Walk In .

She Kept Crying And Started Foaming At The Mouth , I Placed Her Down And Called 911 . With Everything In Me I Pray She Didnt Give This Baby No Disease , Or Any Type Of STD . Quan Grabbed Her And Layed Her Down , Took A Warm Towel And Tried To Clean The Foam Around Baby Kay's Mouth .

" Sir We'll Take Over From Here " I Looked Up And Ems Rushed Baby Kay To The Truck , I Picked Up Jaquan Jr. And We Rushed To Our Girl And Followed The Truck .

Tasia Sat Down On The Curb In Tears , This Baby Isn't Mine And Im Boohoo Crying Because No Baby Deserves Any Of This . Im Absolutely Gunning For That Doctor Because She Told Me The Baby Was Healthy And Perfectly Fine . Quan Gripped The Steering Wheel And Peeled Up To The Hospital Before The Truck , I Perfectly Understand Him Being Upset And Mad At The World .

" Ima Kill Her If My Baby , Godforbid , Die In That Damn Hospital " He Mumbled . I Grabbed His Hand And He Snatched It Away Getting Out The Car .

This Aint No Lifetime Movie , I Aint Gunna Sit Her And Watch You Slowly Neglect Me And Fall Into Depression Over Something I Have No Control Over . God Forgive Me But Watch Over My Family .

" Quan Let's Go Inside The Hospital And Find Out What Happened To Your Half Sister " I Said Picking Up My Baby And Walking Inside .

I Grabbed My Phone And Replied To Emails And Fed Baby Quan , We Sat Down For Almost 2 Hours Until The Doctors Came Out And Finally Said Something .