Chapter 9 ❤️

Chapter 9

- Finally Hit 1k 😁 HUAHHH ! Lol

Pat POV

They Dragged Me Out The Court , I Wasnt Surprised Either 'Cause I Was Reckless With The Murders . I Shook My Head , As We Walked Outside To The Jail Bus . They Put Me On The Bus And Drove The Jail .

" You Would Never Think , A Pretty Lady Like You Would Kill " I Heard The Cop Say .

Cops Blow Me , Like I Did What I Did . Take Me To Jail , And Carry On With Your Life .

A/N: ( On God , I Hate Cops , Who Seen The Story ; Of A Man Breaking Up A Fight & The Cops That The Was Selling Drugs , They Put Him In a Choke Hold He Kept Screaming " I Cant Breath , I Cant Breath " Because He Had Ashma && He Ended Up Died . The Killed Him For No Reason , And Then One Of The Cops Tried To Say He Was Okay . Smfh RIP ) .

I Looked Around The Bus , And They Had Some Rough Looking Girls . This One Girl In Front Of Me , Kept Licking Her Lips At Me .

' Gay Ass . Im Strickly Dickly ' I Thought .

We Got Too The Jail , And One By One We Got Up . We Did Our Mugshots , Fingerprints & We Were Waiting On The Cop .

" Put Whatever Your Wearing Now In This Bag , And Put On This Jumpsuit & The Sandals I Give You . If Yo Toes Ugly , O Well " She Said .

She Passed Around The Bags , And We All Started To Strip In Front Of Her ; Putting The Clothes We Had On In The Bag .

" Go Take A Shower , Yall Stink . Wash Yall Draws There Too " She Said .

I Walked Over To The Showers , I Had That Soap On A Choke Hold ! I Wasnt Dropping The Soap Today !

" Alright Yall Done , Dry Yall Draws & Put Clothes On " She Yelled .

' This Gone Be A Long Ass 12 Years , I See It Now ' I Thought .

I Got Dressed , And We All Lined Up So We Can Go To Our Cell .

Jaquan POV

" What You Bout To Do Cuzo " Magic Asked Me .

" Go To Work & Go Home "

I'm Mad She In Jail , But That Done Me Im Gone Stop Everything Just 'Cause She Left . We Walked Outside To The Court , And Were Talking In The Parking Lot .

" Mr. Harris ! Let Me Find Out You Doing My Cuzo Wrong , I Aint Gone Get Caught Doing Time . You Thought Pat Was Bad , I'll Be At Your Funeral Bumping Niggas Aint Loyal ! Try Me If You Want Too " Black Told Me .

" Cuzo I Cant Help You With That One , You On Yo Own "

" Damn . Yall Carter's Ruthless Fr " I Said .

" Like Yall Johnson Aint Worse ! I Heard About Yall Uncle "

Our Uncle Earl , Broke Into a House ; Cut Off The Heads Off Everybody In The House & Put They Legs Where They Heads Was Susposed To Be . He Everytime He Kills Somebody , Thats What He Does . He Turned Himself In Not Too Long Ago , And Now He Doing Life .

" Uncle Earl Was Beasting Niggas On The Real , Straight Cutting Heads " Magic Said .

" Aint Never Lie , But Im Going To Work . Ima Talk To Yall Later " I Dapped Them Up & Got In My Car .

" Shit Crazy " I Said To Myself .

I Drove To My Shoe Shop , And Seen Dice Outside Gossiping Like Always . I Parked The Car , And Got Out The Car .