I gotta see!

I tried swimming in the crowd but they were pushing me and there I found myself much farther away from the door.

I should've just listened to the rain.

After a few swim here and there, Push there and here I finally got in. I was mesmerized by the store.. They were fixed accordingly. They have a BTS merch for your phone, hair, room or even your whole house.

But that's not what I was looking.. I was looking at the BTS members. This is a dream come true! I thought I will never see them because I can't help myself but waste my money on their merch so I can't go to their concerts.

This is like a mini fan meeting. ARMY's were asking questions about how they come up with the idea making BT21. Camera's were flashing and it was burning my eyes.

Everyone's busy. But Me? Just standing by the door, watching everyone do their things. Sounds creepy but I don't know what to do.

I just ditched my number one to do list and that's buying merch. Well forget that, BTS is here

“Hey! You there! Catch this ball and throw it back!” Out of nowhere a ball came flying my way and it hit me. Dizziness took over me for about 5  seconds

Why would someone even bring a ball here?!

I massaged my temple and look back at everyone. They're looking at me with complete shock.

I'am not even hurt.. What I want to know is who did that?!

“I-Is she not gonna faint?” One girl asked to her friend

Why do I need to faint?

“Call a police!”

“No! A doctor!”

“Why the hell would you call a police on her?!”

“It's not for her.. But to Taehyung!!”

“I love you oppa! Please marry me! I sarang you”

So Taehyung did this?!

He brought a ball and threw it at me! Why that troublemaker!

A tall girl came up to me and drag me outside, We left the store that turned into chaos and the BTS members and the staff were trying their best to calm them down

“Why would you guys react like that? She was just hit by a ball!” I heard Taehyung

Yeah, You just embarrassed me. Great job

“Here,” She hand me over a tissue. I looked at her for 3 seconds  and accepted it, It's a blessing even though it's just a tissue.

You never know, A tissue might come in handy.

I fold the tissue and hid them inside my pocket, When I look at that girl again she was cringing so bad “What?”

“You're not gonna wipe away the blood dripping on your nose?” She motioned herself cleaning her own nose

“There's blood?!” I unfold the tissue and quickly wipe away the blood. So that's why they're looking at me worriedly..