Chapter 25: Forgiveness and Love

Start from the beginning

Y/n - You got it.

Y/n then closed the door.

With Y/n and Akeno as they were sitting on the couch besides on each other.

Akeno - So, Y/n what do you want to talk about?

Y/n - Well, I wanted to talk about Rias.

Akeno - What about her?

Y/n - Do you think she will ever forgive me for torturing and killing her two times? I feel like I fully regret what I did to her. For destroying her body, for destroying her humanity, for everything. I feel like I'm a monster that thirsts for killing. And that's not me. He said sadly and on the verge of crying.

Surprisingly, Akeno hold your cheeks and she said while looking to your (E/C) eyes.

(E/C) means eye color

Akeno - Listen to me, Y/n. Always remember that you are not a monster. You are the kind, heartwarming, cool, handsome and caring person I ever knew. So don't you dare say negative things like that even if you kill someone. Always remember that I always and I mean ALWAYS be there for you for eternity even the others are there for you so you should be thankful enough that you have me and the rest as well. I also forgive you for harming my best friend. She comforted him. She was also smiling genuinely while comforting you.

Y/n - Akeno.....

In all of a sudden, you hugged Akeno that caught her in surprise as she blushed in deep crimson red.

Y/n - Thank you so much, Akeno. Thank you. You said with pure joy in your voice.

Akeno then hugged you back and she said,

Akeno - Your welcome, Y/n.

With Rias and Sona

Sona then saw Issei and the rest and she said,

Sona - Guys, little help here please. She said while she carries a sack of cement and the tools.

Irina - We're coming.

Sona and Rias then placed the sack of cements while they sit on the grass, feeling tired as ever.

Y/n and Akeno heard the thump and he said,

Y/n - I bet Sona and Rias are already there. He said as he pulled away from the hug.

Akeno - Yeah. And I think they need our help.

Y/n - Let's go, Akeno.

Akeno - Right.

Y/n and Akeno went outside of their house as they saw Rias and Sona feeling tired as ever.

Rias saw you and she quickly tried to get up but she failed due to her tiredness. She was about to fall until someone caught her.

Y/n quickly catch her while Rias gasped in shock and she said,

Rias - My Lord?

Y/n - Yeah it's me. More importantly, are you alright?

Rias - I'm just........ tired for carrying 4 sacks of cement from the store all the way here.

Y/n then put Rias gently on the grass and he went inside to get her a bottle of water.

Rias - He is so caring isn't he? She said smiling.

Sona - Yeah and that's the thing we love about Y/n right?

Rias - Wait, how did you know that? She said confused.

Sona - I have the power of telepathy. That's why I can easily read your mind.

Rias - Ahhh. I see. That's cool.