Chapter 15

Hello my lovelies! So this chapter is lengthy, and I believe it has been the longest one I have written to date. I was really into it and got lost in the story then when I looked at the word count I was shocked. I hope you enjoy. Don't forget to comment and vote. XOXOXO <3

I thought about knocking before going in, but what was the point he was already pissed at me anyways. I pushed the door open and found Aiden, pacing back and forth across his room. His eyes were dark and his fists balled at his sides. To say he looked furious would be an understatement.

"What the fuck do you want?" he spat.

"I just wanted to come make sure you were okay." my voice was low, apologetic. I closed the door behind me and walked closer to him.

"You still don't understand when to mind your own fucking business!" he screamed and walked up to me, moving dangerously closer as each second passed.

"You had no fucking right to interfere, just like you had no right to go in that room. Fucking stubborn bitch. You made me look like a fucking fool in front of them." he began to pace again.

His words didn't even phase me. I knew he was just pissed, plus it wasn't like I'd never heard this before, I've been called worse. I took a step closer.

"So why didn't you hit me? Why didn't you kill me Aiden? You sure as hell seem like you want to half the time. You could have and no one would've batted an eyelash." he looked shocked by my outburst, almost appalled that I would think of him to do such a thing. I took a deep breath before going to speak again.

"Can I look at your hands?" I asked.

"I don't need a fucking doctor and if I did I wouldn't call you. Get out of my room." he spoke through gritted teeth.

I rolled my eyes and walked forward, catching his arm. He tried to wrench it from my hand, but I held on. 

"I said get the fuck out now! I don't need your help." he looked me straight in the eyes, but I saw no anger, no fury. Just sadness, pain, and confusion.

"No Aiden, you don't want my help because you are too busy acting like an asshole. But guess what I don't give a shit, because all I'm trying to do is help, but if you want to get an infection and die from those cuts then be my guest. Don't expect me to bring flowers to your fucking funeral." sure that was a bit of a stretch, but maybe it would get through that thick skull of his.

I'd had enough of his shit and the tough guy routine. He could hate me as much as he wanted, but all I wanted was to help him.  I pushed his hand away and walked towards the door.

"Wait." his voice was soft "Come fix my hand."  he muttered, walking over to the bed and sitting down.

"You could say please." I muttered, walking into his bathroom.

"Don't fucking push me Kara. I'm still pissed at you." he said.

I sighed heavily, grabbing the first aid kit from the towel closet. I also grabbed a small hand towel, soaking it in water before wringing it out and walking back into his room. I sat right in front of him and began to slowly wipe the blood from his hands. His knuckles were all cut and bruised, it must be hurting like hell, but he of course showed no signs of pain.

I took out a bottle of alcohol and poured it onto a few layers of gauze. He winced as I pressed it onto his wounds. After I cleaned his knuckles I noticed the large gash on his opposite arm.

"Aiden. What the hell happened?" I asked in a concerned voice.

"The bastard had a knife. It's fine, didn't even feel it. It's fine anyway, just a scratch." he muttered, refusing to look in my direction.