Chapter 11

!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!! There is mature and sexual content within this chapter. If you are not comfortable with reading it, then you should skip over it. You have been warned.

We reached the base of the stairs and turned the corner walking towards his room, but I couldn't take it anymore. I stopped dead in my tracks and pushed him into the wall with all of my weight. It was my time to take control. He reached between us and pulled his shirt over his head, before tossing it to the floor. I was left staring at his body, and the way his muscles shifted with every motion. A smirk played on his face as he looked down to me, and releasing my hair from the hair tie.

"Like what you see?" he said cockily.

"Shut up already." I smile before connecting our lips once more.

I jumped into his arms again as he pinned me against him and the wall. I moaned softly once more into his lips, desperately trying to hold onto something, anything. His hands found mine and gripped them by the wrists. He pinned them to the wall beside my head and broke our kiss.

"You are all mine angel." he growled possessively, tightening his grip on my wrists as he did so.

The way his eyes darkened as they looked into mine made my heart race. I bit my bottom lip and nodded.

"I'm all yours." I whisper.

My heart wildly in my chest, my mind spun with questions and frantic thoughts.

Aiden's eyes bore into mine as he slowly pulled my shirt from my body, letting it drop to the floor. He licked his lips hungrily when he saw the red lace lingerie I'd tried on at the mall. I raised one hand to cup his cheek, before pulling his lips to mine. My heart was ready to beat out of my chest, as our tongues danced with one another. He pulled away and took me by the hand, leading me towards the bedroom.

 I stared at his bare torso and the muscles that moved with every fluid motion. He chuckled softly before moving closer until he was directly in front of me. Aiden began peppering kisses down my neck to my collarbone, causing my breath to hitch in my throat. He smiled against my skin, knowing he had found my weak spot. I felt his hands as they pulled the lace string from the lingerie, adding the garment to the pile growing to the side.

I moved my hands to cup my breasts, never in my life have I been embarrassed of my body, but Aiden had been with many other girls before, probably ones who were better looking than me. He firmly grasped my chin in his hands and forced me to look into his eyes.

"Don't ever hide from me angel." he murmured darkly, before grasping my wrists in his hands and putting them to my sides.

I felt as if I was under a microscope, and that little devil on my shoulder kept telling me I was nothing like the perfect girls he most likely did this with. Aiden's lips broke me from my thoughts as he crashed them against mine. His hands began to roam my body, until they landed on my hips, and slowly pushing them towards him. He groaned softly against my lips as my thighs added friction to his erection. My hands found their way into his hair, where I slowly tugged at the loose blonde curls.

Aiden's hands left my hips, and instead began to work at the buttons on my jeans. They pooled to the floor at my feet within seconds. I moved forward stepping out of them and pushing Aiden closer to the bed. I unbuckled his belt and unbuttoned his jeans, letting them fall to the floor just as mine had. I pushed him a few more inches until he fell onto the bed. One arm shot out and grabbed me by the waist, pulling me on top of his falling body. I giggled as we fell onto the mattress, limbs entangled with one another. He sat up with me in his lap.

I moved my legs to either side of him, so that I was straddling his waist. I slowly circled my hips against his a few times, until his hands gripped them forcefully, causing me to stop. I gazed into his eyes with a worried look, thinking I had done something wrong.