Chapter-7

ANNA'S POV

I start telling them about me and Nene.

My name is Anna Heartfilia, Lucy's ancestor. 400 years ago, I met Acnologia. He was a good person at that time. Later, he started killing dragons and he himself became a dragon.

Nene's true name is Natsume Dragneel. She is Zeref and Natsu 's younger sister. Natsu died due to a dragon attack when he was a child. She was born few years after Natsu 's death. Zeref doesn't know about having a sister as he left his family taking Natsu's dead body.

Years had passed, and Zeref revived Natsu while he became immortal.

Then there was a dragon attack led by Acnologia in my kingdom. Natsume's parents, Blaze and Mitsuki, died and I was able to save Natsume.

After that incident, Zeref came to me and started the Eclipse Project to let the dragon slayers go to the future to defeat Acnologia. I also took Natsume with me as I didn't want to leave her behind.

I wanted to protect Natsume from any harm. So I didn't let her to join any guild and settled in this remote village.

But who would have thought that she would visit Fairy Tail and meet her brother Natsu, get her mother's magic, psychic magic, and have the power to defeat Acnologia.

After hearing my story, Nene was shocked.

Robert-san removed the magic binder from Nene's mind.

Ultear showed my past through a magic crystal.

NENE'S POV

So I am Zeref and Natsu's sister! I come back from a time period 400 years ago!

I can't believe it!

When my teacher removed the magic binder, I could see glimpses of my childhood. Seeing my parents die, and  seeing the dragons.

But why would they hide all these things from me!

ULTEAR'S POV

I didn't even think that such a Nene or I should say Natsume, has such a tragic past.

Nene didn't even say a word and went upstairs.

"Now what should we do? " Anna-san sighed.

"Sorry to interupt, but Nene needs to join us in the battle." I said.

"She is right. Acnologia will be coming back and she should be there to fight it." Robert-san agreed.

"But in this condition, how will she fight? Let she clear her mind first." Anna-san said.

"Alright. I need to leave to go to my team and prepare for the battle. Don't worry, I won't tell about this to anyone. The enemy might attack tonight."

"Take care, Ultear. We will come with Nene to Fairy Tail." Anna-san said.

"Okay bye."

After saying bye, I left for Hargeon port. That's where the Crime Sociere will be coming.

(In the Night. ........)

NENE'S POV

(Wakes up. .......)

(Yawns.......)

I must have slept while crying. I don't know what to do now. My enemy is my own brother, Zeref. It's not aunt's mistake, as she wanted to protect me.

I must clear my mind first. So I jump off the window and head of to the hilltop.

I always come here when I am sad. The night sky is so beautiful today.