Chapter-4

LUCY'S POV

It was a bright day today at Fairy Tail. Everyone are practising around to prepare for the battle. At this point, I think if I will be of any use in the battle. Because seeing others becoming more stronger, I feel if I really became powerful. Then Natsu comes to my table.

"Hey Natsu. How was your training?" I asked him.

"It was awesome ! Everyone has become even more powerful than before. But why didn't you come?" he asked.

" I don't think I will be of any use in the battle. I always depend on you guys in nearly all battles. " I said feeling sad.

"What are you saying, Lucy?! It doesn't matter if you are strong or not. You just need to try your best." He said while showing his signature smile.

What he said was true. I don't have to think about it and just try my best to fight.

Natsu always says and does things that touches my heart. I think I might have feelings for him. But he is too dense and I don't think he likes me.

The guild door opens to reveal 2 people coming in. They are Ultear and other person is wearing a cloak.

Ultear then comes in and greets us.

"Hello guys. How are you doing?" She said.

"Where have you been all this time Ultear? And what brings you here? " Erza asked.

"I had some work that I needed to do. Now that I finished it, I need Warren's help to find them." She answered.

"And who is this person?" I asked while looking at her.

The cloaked person then removed the  hood for us to see. It's a girl!!

"She's Nene, my assistant. " Ultear said.

"Nice to meet you. " the girl said.

"If you are looking for Warren, he has gone out and will be coming back after some time." Wendy said.

"We will wait. I also need your help with something. "Ultear said.

"And what is that?" I asked.

NENE'S POV

The guild members were telling us all  about the Alvarez empire. I was seeing around the guild and met Master Mavis! When I was about to talk to her, she signalled me to be quiet. I understood as it would be strange to others if I could see her and my secret would be revealed. Then the boys came back from their training. Seeing some members I met in my childhood, makes me feel happy.

After all the stories and introduction, the girl named Lucy once again asked us what help did we need.

"I use psychic magic and I can take and control others magic powers. For a magic spell I need some magic power from all of you." I explained.

"Even I take others magic. So even I use psychic magic?" Natsu asked.

"That is different. You would take others magic at the moment when you have no power left and your body won't accept it. But I take others magic without any problems and even use it. " I answered.

"You are right. I have read about psychic magic. I is a rare magic and these mages can also use ancient magic." Levy explained to everyone.

"So we just need to give you some of your magic power, right? " Gray asked me.

"Yes. Now all of you who are present now form a huge circle around me. When I tell you guys, you have to target your magic spells at me."

"Alright then. Everyone go to the backyard and form a circle." Erza said to everyone.

Then Ultear pulled me to a corner.

"Will you use the same spell that you used for me?" She asked.

"It will nearly be the same but at a large scale. I don't have time to take magic from each one of them." I said to her.

LUCY'S POV

This is the first time I'm seeing a psychic mage. This is very exciting!

We all go out and form a circle. Then Nene came out and stood at the centre. She removed the cloak and we were shocked!

She was wearing a navy blue top and black pants. But she had bandages on both her arms.

"What are these bandages?" Juvia asked.

"These are for the magic spell that I need your magic for." Nene answered.

Then she started chanting some spells that we couldn't hear.

NENE'S POV

I read out the spell as the sky turned darker.

Oh the magic powers
That stay in these people
I ask you to come to this body of mine
So that I use it for defeating
The greatest dragon.

I call upon the spell

Magic Envelope! !!!

Then I cast another spell

Psy Sphere : Enlargement! !!

A huge sphere forms around them and I shout out to them.

"Everyone now!"

I can hear them casting their own magic.

"Fire Dragon Flame Blast!"

"Ice Make Ice Blast!"

"Heavens Wheel!"

"Star form Sagittarius! Magic Arrows!"

"Wind Dragon Roar!"

"Iron Dragon Metal Strike!"

"Water Nebula!"

"Solid Script! Elemental Magic!"

"Demon's blast!"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

I could see the the magic surrounding me and I take the magic.

My bandages starts glowing and after some time the glowing stops and the sphere around everyone disappears.

ERZA'S POV

That was one magic show. To see her take in a lot of magic at once shows see is a strong mage.

"There are still a lot of people whose magic power you need. What will you do till then?" I asked Nene.

"I think we should stay here for some days and collect their magic powers. What do you say Ultear?" Nene said.

"Yeah." Ultear agreed.

"Then don't you stay at Fairy Hills for some days." I said.

Everyone agreed to it and they accepted to stay with us. Even Lucy will also be staying with us as we feel she would be left out.

Nene will be staying with the girls at Fairy Hills for few days.

Will she be able to keep her secret from the girls?

Find out in the next chapter.

Vote, comment and follow if you like the chapter.