Chapter 3

ULTEAR'S POV

W-w-wwwhhhaaaatttt?????????

She wants to defeat Acnologia !!!!!!

But there is no one who can defeat Acnologia. Even if someone has to fight that dragon, they should have a huge amount of magic that overpowers it.

But still I need to know more about her. (Looks at her) ................
She still hasn't shown me her face yet.
And I need to know about her magic power.

"Tell me what magic do you use?"

"You want to know my magic?"

"Make a guess."

Seeing her magic power, I think. .......

W-what happened?  Why don't I feel any magic power from her?????
Just who is this girl???

"How are you able to hide your magic power so well? Your magic must be related to space magic."

"Correct."

"I use psychic magic. I can not only control objects but also others magic powers. I can take and use different magic powers. But I do have my own limits beyond which I can't use it."

"That's a new magic I came across."

"So now can you give me your some of your magic power??"

"Yes, you can but on one condition."

"What is it?"

"I will also come along with you. If you dare to cause trouble to the people, I won't hesitate to fight you."

"Alright, condition accepted."

She then removes her hood. She has medium length long hair, fair skin shade and has dark eyes.

She seems to remind me of someone.

She takes my hands and chants some spell.

"Psy Sphere"

Then a magic sphere is formed around us, which takes some of my magic power.

( after some time ).........

She takes away her hand from me and the magic sphere disappears and then puts on her hood again.

"Thank you Ultear." (yawns )........

"I feel so tired after using the strong spells. Let  me sleep in your house."

"Alright then. Follow me."

I also have many questions that I need to ask her. I will ask later about it.

We then walk back to Crocus.

( At Ultear's house )

NENE'S POV

(opens eyes).....  (yawns )..........

What a good sleep I had after so many days. I was having nightmares for the past few days that didn't make me sleep at all. Now I have Ultear's magic, I just need some other magic and I can cast the magic that can defeat Acnologia.  But for now, I need to meet Aunt and ask her about something.

Eh? Where is Ultear?  Just then I smell something good. It smells like. .....
Noodles! !!

Ultear then comes bringing a plate of noodles.

"I know that you are hungry. Here have some."

"Thanks."

So ..... delicious.  I think I am eating such good food after many years. I always ate biscuits and sandwiches on my journey.