Chapter 4- Dont Fall Inlove

Wednesday night came around and Hanna was getting ready for her date that night. Emily was over helping her.

"Does this dress look good?" asked Hanna examining herself in the mirror.

"It doesn't matter Hanna. You're just there to find something out about Aria and Jason." Said Emily.

"I know but i still wanna look good." Hanna said still staring at the dress.

"It looks good Hanna, really good. But why do you care its not like you actually like him?" Emily said looking at Hanna. Hanna blushed and didn't say anything. All of the sudden Emily got a shocked look on her face.

"OH MY GOD! HANNA!? You actually like him?!?" Emily almost screamed.

"No I don't!" Hanna snapped. Emily looked at her almost annoyed. Hanna frowned and gave in.

"Fine, maybe I like him a little."

"Hanna you can't like him! Spencer will be pissed! You were suppose to date Mike to find out what's going on with Aria, not to fall in love with her little brother." Emily mentioned angrily.

"I'm not gonna fall in love with him. I promise. I might like him a little but it will never work anyway. I will find out what's going on with Aria and thats it. But please dont tell Spencer." Hanna said worried. Emily sighed and pushed her long dark hair behind her ear.

"Ok Hanna, I won't as long as you promise not to fall inlove with him." Emily demanded.

"Thanks Emily it means alot, and I won't I promise." Hanna said with a smile.

Then the doorbell rang. Hanna looked at Emily and smiled. Then she headed downstairs. Emily rolled her eyes and followed her.

"Hi Hanna, you look beautiful." Mike said cheerfuly as Hanna opened the door. Hanna blushed and looked at the ground.

"Thanks!" She said shyly as she grinned from ear to ear. Mike couldn't help but smile. It was so cute how shy and nervous Hanna was. Then Mike held out his arm offering it to Hanna. Hanna hestitated for a moment before taking his arm. Then Mike led her out to his car parked outside the house.

"Right this way" The waitress said leading Mike and Hanna to their seats. They sat down and were handed menus. Mike and Hanna began to talk as Hanna was interrupted by her phone.

"Sorry I'm just gonna check this if you don't mind." Hanna said pulling her phone out of her purse. It was a message from A.

Fooling around with your bestfriends baby brother? Can't u see who your gonna hurt around you? Don't fall inlove Hanna.

Kisses

-A

Hanna frowned.

"Is everything okay?" Asked Mike.

"Oh uh yea, everything's good, it was just my mom." Hanna said struggling a smile. Mike wasnt convinced but didn't bother asking questions. He knew she would talk when she was ready. Then they just continued on with their date