Did You Do It Yet

(Hey guys, sorry for the crappy title name. if you have any ideas on what i can change it to comment.)

Hanna walked into Rosewood High School. Hanna was nervous to ask out Mike. How was she going to ask him and when? She thought about it all morning. Soon lunchtime came around and she went to meet Spencer and Emily in the cafeteria. Hanna saw her friends at the table they usually always sat at. Hanna took a seat beside spencer.

"Did you ask out Mike yet?" Spencer asked curiously. She almost had a stunned look on her face.

" No Spencer!" Hanna snapped.

" What why not? you said you would!" Spencer said disappointed.

"sorry Spencer! Its awkward to ask out a 10th grader! Even though Aria isn't speaking to us right now, shes still my friend and it would be weird to date him" Hanna snapped frustrated. Emily and Spencer were silent for a moment.

" We can ask him out for you if you want." suggested Emily breaking the silence.

"no Emily this isn't sixth grade, I'm capable with asking him myself! I will ask him after lunch!" She said with frustration in her voice. The girls ate their lunch in mainly silence for the rest of lunch.

Aria was sitting across the room with Jason who was volunteering at the school for the day. Every Now and then Aria would glance over at her old friends. She missed them and wanted to tell them everything but she couldn't.

"is everything ok?" Jason asked Aria. Aria realized she was looking at her friends and turned.

"yea everythings fine, are we still on for dinner tonight." She asked.

"you bet." Jason replied and they carried on eating their lunch