Wanna Go Out With Me?

I'm really sorry I haven't updated in forever. If you have any advice on how I could fix my story please tell me. Also again I apologize for the terrible title 😂 hope you enjoy😘-Kayla

After lunch Hanna went looking for Mike. She promised her friends she would ask him out. She looked outside and saw Mike sitting under a tree doing some work. She sighed and nervously walked over to him.

"Hey Mike." She said as she approached him. Mike raised his head from his book.

"uh, hey Hanna." Mike replied wondering why she was there.

"What are you working on?" Hanna asked with a smile as she sat down beside him.

"just some homework." he said. Mike was nervous he still kinda liked Hanna. Hanna felt nervous and her palms got sweaty.

"so, I was wondering if you wanted to go get dinner or something sometime?" She asked trying to be as casual as possible. Mike looked surprised.

"Like a date?" He asked confirming what Hanna meant.

"uh yea, maybe tomorrow if you're not doing anything?" She asked with a fake smile.

"i have lacrosse tomorrow but wednesday will work if thats fine?" Mike asked with a smirk. His heart was beating out of his chest.

"Thats perfect, We can go to the Apple Rose Grille, pick me up at 8:00?" She asked.

"yea thats fine ill see you then." He said as he smiled. Hanna smiled back and walked away. She was actually really excited for their date.

Later that night Hanna checked her phone. She had a text from Spencer. She knew it was about Mike but she looked at it anyway. it read:

Spencer: Did you ask out Mike yet?!?

Hanna: yup we're going to The Grille

on wednesday.

Spencer: Wednesday?! Cant it be any sooner?

Hanna: No he has lacross tomorrow.

Spencer: Ok that's fine. We will talk tomorrow about it okay? Meet me and Emily in the courtyard.

Hanna put down her phone and turned off her light. She sank down into her pillow and thought about Mike. She was excited for their date. Do I like Mike? She wondered