Chapter 6

Hanna lazily walked up the flight of stairs to her room. Although she had alot of fun with mike, she was really tired.

Hanna reached the top of the stairs, walked to her bedroom door, and went to open it.

"HANNA!" Someone yelled as she opened the door. Hanna screamed and lost her balance falling firmly to the carpet.

"OMG, Hanna are you okay?!" Spencer said running over to her with emily following behind. It was just them, but Hanna didn't know they were there and it scared the shit out of her.

"I'm fine." She said still sitting on the carpet, "but u scared the shit out of me, why are you here?"

"We wanted to hear what you found out about Aria." Spencer told her.

"Your mom let us in. She said we could spend the night." Emily added.

"Oh well alright." She said nervously. She had nothing. Nothing to tell then about Aria, because she forgot to ask.

"So? What did you find out?" Spencer eagerly asked as she helped Hanna to her feet.

"Well.." Hanna scratched her head nervously and walked over to her closet, with spencer following behind.

"I-I found out that...uh" she started but didn't know what to say. She then pulled her dress over her head and threw it on a pile on the floor.

"Well what?" Spencer asked annoyed now.

Hanna bit her lip. She had to tell spencer and emily the truth.

"I didn't find out anything." She finally told them. Spencer stared blankly for a moment.

"HANNA! U were on that date for 4 hours! 4 hours and u couldn't have found out anything?! All u had to.. Just ugh!" Spencer started pacing around the room. Emily and Hanna looked at each other surprised and kinda confused. They had never seen spencer this pissed off before for such a little thing. She must have missed aria a lot, to care so much.

"Uh, spence it's fine. Okay. No need to flip out. She can always go on another date." Emily said, holding Spencer's shoulders.

Spencer now looked kinda embarrassed.

"Uh sorry guys. It's just been a long day and I'm really tired."

"Okay well lets go to bed we can talk about this in the morning. " emily said.

Hanna was still awkwardly standing in her bra and panties so she put on some pjs, and crawled into her queen sized bed, beside spencer. Emily had made herself a little spot to sleep on the the floor with some pillows and blankets.

Hanna was just about to fall asleep when her phone buzzed. Emily and spencer were both asleep so she decided to read it. It was from mike.

Mike- I really had a great time with you tonight. We have to get together again soon. Goodnight beautiful:)

He texted.
Hanna blushed and got butterflies. Oh God he was so sweet. Oh God! She really liked him? What would she tell her friends. Nothing. She would do nothing. She was not going to like him. She promised emily to not fall in love, and Hanna rarely ever broke a promise.

Hanna cleared her mind from any thoughts she was currently having and fell fast asleep.

{short I know, but some is better than none. Right? Do u want me to a fanfiction about Jason and aria thats basically there perspective of this? There side of this story and stuff Comment.

-kayla lynne❤ ily}