hyeongjun spent the next few weeks avoiding his hyungs, and possibly almost every male student he's ever interacted with before.

but of course, he couldn't spend all his time avoiding every boy he sees, and somehow, sooner or later, he would have a project to do one of them.

and the day finally came when, he was grouped up with minhee, kim yohan, kim chaewon and go yuri for a history project in class.

he had no more reason to avoid his hyungs, or at the very least, minhee.

during lunch break that day, hyeongjun had no choice but to allow himself to be dragged away by minhee to the library, together with yohan, chaewon and yuri, for the project.

the five of them sat, huddled closely together, at a small, desolate corner of the silent library.

"so," chaewon breathed out, looking at all of them with big, wide eyes, "who are we researching on? didn't mr seokhoon say we could do anyone?"

"oh! i know one!" minhee smirked at them, and fished out his phone from his pocket, showing them a web search of a guy called yoo young chul.

"who's this?" yuri asked, furrowing her brows.

hyeongjun squinted hard at the picture of the guy, but he couldn't identify him.

"he's yoo young chul," minhee explained mischievously, "you know, that crazy serial killer that killed tons of people."

"w―what?" the color drained from hyeongjun's face when he heard minhee's explaination. "we're researching a. . .a serial killer?" he hissed, and minhee just nodded his head nonchalantly.

"oooh, interesting!" yohan laughed, earning a pointed glare from the librarian. yuri and chaewon shared a look of disgust, before nodding their heads, along with yohan and minhee.

everyone stared at hyeongjun.

"what?"

"we're looking at you cause you don't seem to happy working on a serial killer," minhee pointed out.

nobody seemed to object to that idea.

well, of course, other than hyeongjun himself.

he had no choice to grunt in agree, earning a delighted look from the two other boys.

that night, jungmo and wonjin hyung had arranged to meet hyeongjun at the seven eleven near hyeongjun's house. that immediately triggered hyeongjun's alert alarm, and he was ready to reject them, until jungmo hyung swore that he'd "kick his ass all the way to north korea if he didn't agree."

and so, here was hyeongjun, sitting alone, waiting for his hyungs, in the air conditioned convenience store.

he heard the bell overhead the door rang, and hyeongjun dragged his eyes over to the two figures approaching him. wonjin was wearing a black sweater, and jungmo was dressed in dark colours from head to toe.

d―dark colours? why black? are they out to k―kill me tonight? don't killers always dress in bl

his thoughts were interrupted as wonjin and jungmo sat on either side of him, staring with much intensity at him.

jungmo slapped a card on the table, looking at wonjin. "hyeongjun ah, i didnt dare to tell you about this during class, but. . .i think you need this."

hyeongjun stared at the white blueish card on the table.

it was a psychiatrist's name card.

"what the h―"

"just go for it, hyeongjun ah. it'll help you cope with wonyoung," wonjin insisted firmly, squeezing the younger boy's hand.

hyeongjun shoved wonjin's hand away from him and glared at his hyungs, saying firmly, "no."

"hyeongjun―"

just at this moment, hyeongjun's phone dinged with a message from an unknown number.

how about we play a game? one where i give you hints and you guess your killer, it said, and hyeongjun paled almost visibly.

"hyeongjun, what's wrong now?" jungmo demanded.

yellow.

that was what the next message said.

hyeongjun stood up abruptly, his eyes scanning his hyungs.

wonjin hyung was wearing yellow shoes.

hmm so, wonjin's the killer? : D

okay but on the bright side, dohyun screaming and going into self destruction mode during the ghost prank had me laughing sm i practically cried ;-;