"Why are the lights off?" Blayze asks me. I clear my throat and shyly say, "Because it's sexier when the lights are off." I can see Blayze expression become nervous and curious. "What?"

"Blayze you did something for me today and was really kind of you but I feel bad for not doing anything or getting you anything so I'm just going to have to pleasure you beyond your imagination." Blayze eyes darken as he roams his eyes all over my body as I slip the robe off my body. In a flash, Blayze is on top of me and I'm straddling his hips as we roughly kiss each other. He rips the bra and underwear off my body and I throw his towel across the room. I flip him over and I make a trail of kisses down his neck to his torso. He sits up a bit as he hisses when I touch his shaft. His skin on my fingertips is soft and warm. I use my tongue and twirl it on his tip. Blayze throws his head back as he moans my name. I want to hear him again and I repeat the action and I open my eyes wanting to see the effect I have on him. Blayze chest is rising up and down rapidly and his breathing has quickened. "Suzette..."
Blayze moans my name again. I start to move my hand up and down and Blayze cusses as he sucks in a breath. "Just like that baby." Blayze encourages me. I put more of him in my mouth and quicken my hand movement and this seems to trigger Blayze in full bliss.

"I'm going to come, baby." He pants as he combs his fingers in my hair and gently grips it. I remove him from my mouth right as he comes. I reach over him to get a tissue from the nightstand and help him clean himself up. "Was that okay?" I ask nervously. "The best I've ever had. Now for you." I let out a squeak as he pushes me down on the bed. I soon feel heavenly and full of blissful ecstasy as he works wonders on my body.

_________________
It's now March and I'm currently helping Athena with her exquisite spring fashion line. It's early in the morning and we are hard at work trying to make this fashion line the best of the best. We have finished designing the rest of the clothing and are now organizing a fashion show to show of the beautiful clothing. "Suzette, I got you a ticket to go to the Paolo Sebastian haute couture spring fashion show so you can get an idea on how the whole fashion show world works. I also have an extra ticket for you to take someone." Athena tells me as she stashes away a roll of fabric. "That sounds wonderful, thank you," I exclaim gratefully. This would be my very first fashion show and I know exactly who to have to accompany me.

When I leave the studio, I call Theia. "Hello Suzette," I hear Theia greet through the phone.

"Hey, Theia I hope everything is going well with you. I just wanted to know if you would like to accompany me to Paolo Sebastian haute couture spring fashions show."

"Oh my gosh, I was invited to that. I would love to go with you. We need to shop for our outfit for that night. Meet me at my house at 30?"

"Yeah, that's sounds great. Blayze is picking the kids up because he promised to take them to the park today so I'm free for now. I'll be at your house in a bit."

"Aw, how sweet of him. Alright, I'll see you soon."

We hang up and I make my way to her house. She is currently living with her parents in their beautiful home five minutes away from my house. I make a quick stop to buy us both some coffee from Starbucks. As I drive up to her gorgeous large driveway, I spot her mother Veronica stepping out of her slick black car. When she spots me as I park the car she smiles my way and waves to me as I step out the car. "Hello dear," she greets me. I return the greeting with a happy smile and a wave. "Hello again Mrs. Matreekis," We both enter her home and she offers to lead me to Theia's bedroom. We chat about what we have been up to lately as we head up the stairs to the third floor. She congratulates me on my accomplishments and I blush at her praise.

"Here we are," she notifies me. She knocks on the door and we hear a quite, "Come in," on the other side of the door. I open the bedroom door and I step into the room. I can't help but gawk at the beautiful bedroom. It's extremely girly and screams out Theia all throughout the room. A diamond chandelier hangs in the middle of the room under a glass table with beautiful white roses on the table for decoration. A light grey long sofa is on one side of the glass table while on the other side is two light grey reading chairs. Behind the sofa is a bed that looks about the size of a king bed. However, underneath it is a second floor about. A mini chandelier is hung over her bed as well. The railing of the spiral staircase is gold along with the rest of the railing protecting anyone on the second floor from falling.