🥀.Barried Underground In Peace [1]

Start from the beginning

(3) "έρχομαι!"

The liquid poison clogs at the tips of his fingers. The boy's jaw tightens as the pressure builds up. He shouts, (3) "έρχομαι!!"

Ink colored liquid taints the healthy light pink over the young teen's nail. The oil builds up, and exits wrapping around his thin fingers in to his clenched hands. The boy gasps as the liquid makes a squealing noise. He opens his hands to see the pool of black relax on his palms. The substance coils around the shattered pieces left behind. The liquid shuffles ticking his palm causing the boy to giggle, (4) "Καλός~."

The liquid suddenly sinks in, and is submerged under his fair skin. He let's out a painful wail as the liquid swims back in his veins. The needle-liked pain stabs his chest, and sends an electric shock through his veins. The boy leans forward stopping himself from curling back and squirming like a worm, there's no need to be that pathetic.

"Fool."

The petite structured teen glances up to meet face to face with a giant thin man wearing his hood over his face. The robes the mysterious man wore were drenched in the same sap from the swamp around. The boy frowns, straightens his back, and lifts his head higher. He shakes his head, the air pressure makes his neck crane slightly back. His head seemed to get heavier by the second.

"A good one though." The man chuckles ticking his head to the side. "A colorless fool."

Keeping his head down, the boy holds his breath, shaking. The inky sap keeps swishing by force through his veins. He nods with glossy amber eyes staring at the newly formed key in his palm. The pointy pain starts to diminish letting the soft breeze from the vents lick his palms. The boy glances up to meet the man, but to his surprise he isn't there. The boy's amber eyes flicker away, replaced with beautiful plain black irises.

The lightbulb above flickers. The boy almost leaps to his feet, but remembers he's alright, he's alone, no one can really come here. No they are all too afraid of this floor.

"O-Ow...", he stutters, the key slips off his finger tips, and falls leaping from one end to the other creating a hollow clink! that vibrates through the wooden floor.

Frantic, the child yearns for the warm feeling of the blown out bulb. He rubs the sides of his arms, and shivers. Fueled by pity, the lightbulb flickers on. The boy snatches the key from the floor, and exams it. Whispering, "T-Thank you...."

He inspects the new shade of steel black wrapped around the key. He taps it on the floor making sure its durability is true. Tap! Tap! Tap! It is.

"Good~!" He chuckles.

The boy inserts the key in the precious rose gold lock of the wooden box that lays in his lap. Ding! He sighs, his mischievous grin dissolves. Who has come to disturb him now?

Just a couple feet away, the elevator doors ring, and separate exposing the uninvited guest inside.

"Bendy."

The boy, Bendy, squints at the figure. His eyes widen in realization that the new visitor is his brother. His brother is fairly tall, a giant compared to him which almost made Bendy wear stilts or steal the precious heels of his 'sister' to fill in for his petite height. His brother wears tained nude overalls, a black button-up longsleeve shirt, and boots matching his shirt. His boots looked recently polished. Bendy can't help, but crack a proud slime. He gestures to his brother's boots with a simple nod, "They're nicely polished brother."