"Or, we'll end this." Neptune mused. We all then took a collective breath.

"Let's do this guy's let's get my family back," I said. We all then got out and clumped together before mixing into the crowd. Once we were halfway inside, Neptune leaned into all of us.

"Let's split up, it'll decrease our chances of getting caught." Nodding in agreement, we all broke off into pairs. Mars paired with me, Mercury paired with Neptune and Jupiter split off on his lonesome. Once we got inside, Mars and I made our way over to a few of the art displays.

"What's the plan?" I asked, pretending to observe one of the oil paintings.

"When the opportunity arises, we're going to kill Titan. Until then, we need to blend in and stay alert," He said, giving me a reassuring smile. "You know, tearing apart that hideout last night was the most fun I've had since this nightmare began." He whispered, making me smile.

"I honestly didn't know you and Mercury could do all that stuff. I don't understand why the Minds want you to stay down." I admitted. To that Mercury shrugged as we began to move around the room.

"When Titan took over the lab, he took control over the minds of many droids. We were of the lucky few who had developed enough in our programming to escape him. We were also the only ones who escaped in time. The Minds are worried if we start going on suicide missions Titan might get control of us to and that would drain them of their last resources." He explained.

"Is that also why the Minds won't tell you guys anything except where to go next?" I inquired.

"I believe so."

We then found ourselves entering the lobby, where a stage had been constructed and musicians were playing and many of the guests were dancing.

"Do you think everyone here is an automaton?" I asked quietly.

"Yes," He said before offering me his hand. "If we're blending in, we should have some fun. Do you know how to dance?" He asked and I shrugged.

"Every dance I went to wasn't half as eloquent as this. Ever hear of twerking?" I snickered, making him laugh as I allowed him to grab my hand and pull me out on the dance floor. "Why do you think this party is so nice anyways?" I asked as he looped an arm around my waist and held my hand up a little.

"I don't want to think about it, because all my theories are terrifying," He said, beginning to step in time.

"Such as?"

Mars shrugged. "Titan might be training them to act normal in society. Or he could be putting on a show." He glanced around. "I'll admit, I'm a little unsettled how easy it was getting in here. They didn't have a guard or anything. I find it hard to believe Titan is that confident in success."

"Or he doubts our ability to take him down." I breathed, as the lights then flickered around us, making my stomach stir. He was here.

"Shit. Stay calm." Mercury whispered, spinning me out, then pulling me back.

"Do you see him?" I asked, feeling my heartbeat lodge itself in my throat.

"No. He might have a mask on."

Instead of that making me more nervous though, it started to make me angry. The thought of him enjoying himself while I suffered, while Mac suffered, made that dangerously impulsive rage buildup. I wasn't going to leave this building until he was dead at my feet. He had to pay for everything he's done. "Maybe we should get closer to the others, if he's here the window of opportunity could be opening soon." Mars muttered, his eyes darting back and forth underneath his mask.