w e d - t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.1

Start from the beginning

"Okay! I will pleasure you if you let me go for a few seconds and let me drink water." Jaehyun said as Hwara immediately let go of him.

Jaehyun rush to the table, grabbing the bottle of water before drinking it and his thoughts start to disappear. He looked at Hwara who's trying not to touch herself.

"Hwara, drink a bit of this," Jaehyun said, giving her water. She shakes her head at first, only asking for the wine.

"Hwara, please."

"No! I want the wine. The wine taste so much better." She said as she suddenly starts to sweat.

"Why is the room so hot?" She said, looking around but all Jaehyun felt was cold from the AC.

"It's the coldest temperature, Hwara. How is it so hot-" His eyes widened when Hwara starts to remove her clothes, leaving herself in her underwear.

"Don't do that! Put your clothes back!" Jaehyun threw the clothes she threw on the floor back to her. He then covers with the comforter.

"But it's so hot~" She whined, laying down on the bed. Jaehyun tries to avoid looking at her body.

"No, it's not! Put your clothes back on." He said with a serious voice but then sighed when Hwara shakes her head as a no again.

"Hwara, drink water and it will cool you down. I promise." Jaehyun said, reaching the water at her but she only shakes her head, looking away from it.

"Ugh- please just drink the water," Jaehyun said but she shakes her head.

"Holy fuck, Hwara. Drink the water before I actually fuck you until that drug leaves your mind." He rolls his eyes but Hwara tilted her head.

"I don't mind the idea." She said as she walks towards the wine again but Jaehyun took it from her.

"No wine." He said but then she pouted. She kissed him, catching him off guard and took the wine from him.

"Yes! Caught the wine!" She said, jumping on the bed.

"Yah! Choi Hwara!" He chases her around the hotel room, trying to get the wine back.

"I'm not giving this wine back!" Hwara said, trying not to drop it.

"What the actual fuck is going on here?" Jaehyun and Hwara stopped at the voice they heard. They both turn their gazes to the door and saw the 95 liners there.

Jaehyun heard Hwara open the bottle and jump on the bed before grabbing the bottle from her.

"Nooo!!" Hwara whined, trying to take the wine back from Jaehyun but he stayed away from her. Johnny grabbed Hwara's hand as she was about to pass by them.

"Did she...?"

"Yes, she did. She even made me drink it and now, when I'm trying to make her drink water, she wouldn't!" Jaehyun said, glaring at Hwara who suddenly looks so tired.

"Uhm... Hwara, are you okay?" Yuta asked, slightly blushing because of her form.

"No...." Her legs start to shake as she kneels down on the floor, her clear mind being completely covered by clouds.

"Crap- the drug's taking effect," Johnny said.

"Drug? What drug!?" Taeyong asked, kneeling down to Hwara.