w e d - t h u r s d a y : osaka pt.1

Start from the beginning

"Good morning," Jaehyun said, glancing at her before going back to his phone.

"Why are you still awake?" She asked, putting her hoodie's hood down from her head.

"Couldn't sleep." He said and Hwara nodded before her eyes landed on the wine that's just on the table.

"Why is there wine there?" She asked, getting up from her bed and walked towards the table.

She picks the wine up, trying to look for the brand's name and what flavour it is but there's nothing.

She poured some in a glass and Jaehyun heard the liquid being poured. He glances at Hwara that's about to drink it. His eyes widened, realizing that it's the wine Johnny gave him for fun.

"Hwara, don't drink that! There's a drug inside that can make you--" He was about to stop her but Hwara already starts to drink it.

She put the glass down, suddenly became quiet.

"Sexually aroused..." Jaehyun face palms when he couldn't stop her.

"Why didn't I hide that?" Jaehyun said and notice Hwara becoming tipsy. He walks to her side, wrapping his arm around her shoulder to keep her standing.

She suddenly looked at him and he notices the difference in her eyes. He couldn't tell if she's tired or just sexually hungry.

"Jaehyun?" She called out his name, facing him.

"Y-yes?"

"Why is it soo hoooootttt?" She asked, her cheeks red as the love drug starts to take effect.

"Hwara, snap out of it. The AC is like at its coldest temperature." Jaehyun said but Hwara only starts removing her hoodie, her shirt lifting up a little.

Jaehyun gulped as Hwara just poured more on the bottle and before Jaehyun could even take it from her, she immediately took another drink.

"Stop drinking that will you--" Hwara looked at Jaehyun before smashing her lips onto his, forcefully making him drink the wine.

He immediately broke the kiss, a little bit of wine dripping from the side of his mouth. He tried to control all the thoughts that are now clouding his sober mind but they're being covered by dirty ones instead.

Hwara leaned closer to him, to his ear before blowing into it.

"Pleasure me please, Jaehyun." She said as Jaehyun's eyes accidentally landed on her cleavage.

He shakes his head, sitting on his bed. He ruffles his hair, trying to control himself.

"Jaehyun." Hwara connected their lips again, making him drink it for the second time. She sits on his lap as Jaehyun's dirty thoughts start to take over the majority of his sober mind.

"Please, Jae.. I need you so bad..." She whispered into his ear, moaning softly.

"I-I can't... Please, Hwara.. stop it. I don't wanna repeat my mistake from last time." Jaehyun said, almost on the edge of crying as Hwara just make him look at her.

"It's not a mistake if o consider it right," Hwara smirked as she connected their lips once again.

Jaehyun trying not to kiss back but she only pushed him down causing him to gasp and entered her tongue into his.

"Hwara, stop- I can't do this to you," Jaehyun said as he remembered Johnny's words when he gave him the wine.

"Drink water and it will disappear. As weird as it sounds, it's true."