He just stared at me.

“It won’t be an us no more because of what me and her got going on? She got my son why the hell would I leave her alone LaMaya?” he said.

“I HAVE YOUR SON TOO! YOU BEAT MY ASS AND I WAS STILL THERE FOR YOU! I GAVE YOU ALL I HAD AND IT WASN’T ENOUGH FOR YOU! IM ALWAYS SECOND TO HER! YOU TREAT ME LIKE SHIT WHEN I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THE LOYAL ONE!!” I yelled, hitting him as those hot tears flew down my cheeks!

I was letting my emotions get the best of me and I should have just ended the conversation long ago.

He grabbed my waist and was kissing on me.

“LaMaya I love you and I’m sorry for what I did, you aren’t second to anyone not even her. I love you and I want you to let me show you.” He said.

I just stood there while he held me and then I realized and pushed him away from me because Nathaniel had awaken.

I picked him and started rocking him again.

“You can go Dre, it’s nothing here for you.” I said to him.

“What you mean LaMaya?” he said staring at me.

“Just go, you pissed me off.” I said.

He balled his fists just staring at me then he unclenched them and just shook his head and left without saying anything else.

I can’t deal with this type of shit! I’ll be better off without him!

Brea

King and I…well we have been “dating” since January 1st! Yes, it was New Years Day! It’s only been three months though going on four and it’s been nice actually.

I wasn’t sure about whether I should have gotten with him like that but E kept telling me that he really likes me and I’m seeing how he’s treating these other girls, it just had me thinking but we have been spending time together.

WE HAVE NOT HAD SEX…YET!

He’s so cute and I love his dreads but I’m not the type that just fall in that easy and we have had our moments when it almost got to that point but I stopped him.

We were actually just at the park chilling because we had just gotten out of school about an hour or so ago then we might go check up on E and baby mama as he says to me.

I liked that I lived back down here again, I haven’t really had trouble at school because nobody wants that kind of beef with me. I’m not the one.

“Aye.” King said hitting me as we sat on the bench watching kids run around playing.

“What?” I said staring at him.

“You wanna meet my mom-” I cut him off!

“Hell no!” I said to him.

We’ve been dating for three months and I just will not go to his house because I’m not ready to meet his mom or dad. What if they don’t like me? He’s met mine and it was crazy. My dad was throwing him all these kind of questions but in the end they were watching sports together!

“Why you so scared?” he said smiling.

“The last boy I dated, when I went to meet his parents they didn’t like me at all and it was horrible! I’m scared to.” I said looking at him.