twenty-one

Start from the beginning

"I'm so tired of this", Lyza said emotionless, chuckling weakly. "I told you I can handle a kiss, I know you've always been like this, Jungkook. I'm surprised I didn't get it earlier that it's Taehyung who you cheat on me with. But you slept with him, Jungkook. You slept with a fucking boy", Lyza let out.

"I know, I'm sorry", Jungkook said in a small voice.

"You fucked up again, Jungkook. As usually I'm here, hurting while you did some stupid, reckless thing. You put me into a position again, where I have to fight the urge to just run away from you for the kid. I'm--, I really tried so hard Kook. All I ever did was loving you and Taejeon, yet you never did", she said, shaking her hair.

There were no tears coming from her, numbness filling her body up to her head.

"I'm sorry", Jungkook said quietly.

"Sorry doesn't change anything!", Lyza cried out.

"I'm your girlfriend. I'm the mother of your son. He isn't." She sighed deeply.

"Lyza", Jungkook whined, trying to step closer again. "Please stay, don't go, don't give up on me. It's not that easy to-"
"Tell me you're not in love with him. Look me in the eyes and tell me it's not Taehyung that makes you feel happiness. Tell me it is not him who showed you how love feels like. Look at me and say in all honesty, Taehyung is not the person you'd give up your life for. Tell me and I'll stay and forget about what happened."

Jungkook went silent, looking down. He couldn't, he wasn't able to say all of this because it wasn't true. This boy with his brown hair and his dark eyes, the boxy smile and his deep ass voice-, he was everything Jungkook craved for. The one thing that made Jungkook feel things.

"I can't tell you that, Lyza", he admitted, tears still falling.

"Yeah, that's what I thought", she nodded and rushed towards the door.
"No! Lyza! Are we over?!", Jungkook questioned, panicking.

"No not yet", she turned her head one last time while grabbing her bags. "We still have a kid to raise. When I'll be back I want you to never see him again or I'll take the kid and you won't ever see Taejeon again."

"You can't make me choose between Taehyung and Taejeon!"

"Oh watch me", Lyza said sharply. "Because whatever choice you'll make, you'll still keep one thing you love. While I'm stuck with a boy who's into boys or being single with a kid at 20. No matter what you do, it's not that bad for you. Stop making yourself the victim!"

Jungkook crossed his arms, biting his lips."You can't take away my kid!"

"Watch. me. Doubt your father will be able to pay off the debt you still owe to mine", Lyza snapped. She wasn't going to let him pull his shit ever again, what he did was too much and both of them knew that.

"You have two weeks to end it, Jungkook. It shouldn't be too hard if your kid actually means something to you."
With that she left the room and took the next uber to the train station so she'd get to her parents as soon as possible.

While Jungkook broke into tears all over again, knowing he fucked up so badly. But he deserved all of this. He couldn't even be mad at Lyza because she was so damn right with every word she said. Jungkook wasn't the one who had it the worst, there was a kid, suffering from the daily fights his parents had while being bullied at kindergarden at such a young age. There was Taehyung, being so in love with Jungkook that he'd take everything for him, probably even bullets. Yet he wouldn't ever be a real father to Taejeon no matter how hard he tried. Even when he'd get Jungkook, he'd never get the full package with being a parent.