"Stop fucking around" Donnie muttered making me smack my lips.

"Who you just fucking kill?" I ask ready to be done with this shit.

"Some useless nigga! I don't know wheaa he is" Donnie said getting irritation in his voice. I felt my phone buzz form my pocket and I mentally got a bit anxious. Like yeah I'm killing someone now but Alonso finna kill me.

"Who pussy ass in hea" a voice said and Donnie head snapped back and disappeared into the dark. Lugi followed him first leaving me behind.

"Aye Marc! I found one" I felt someone kick me in the back of my leg making me fall-I rolled over barely in-time the bullet grazing my side. I shot three times atleast hitting he dude one in the chest. That gave me enough time to get off the floor and finish the job. I went back to where the others went and saw Lugi happily skipping up the stairs- this little ass kid yo.

Upstairs the sound of compressed air filled the house. "Now look your bitch in the eye and beg" Donnie's voice came from the very back room, passing a few I saw maybe 2 dead bodies- I looked into a side room seeing Lugi mask half off looking over a dead body like it was — art. I exhaled realizing why I stopped doing licks with these idiots and snapped.

"We missing the show come the fuck on" he snapped out of his daze after hearing my words and followed behind me to the back room were Donnie held a gun to his head and the males girlfriend cried in the corner.

"First off witness" I muttered walking in- I pulled up my gun and shot her in her forehead before turning to locks brother. Marco looked very similliar to the boy.

When the females body dropped he pulled his head back hitting the gun with it knocking it our of Donnie's hand— he was fast because no way should he have been able to kick his foot around and knock Donnie off his feet then let off a shot but he did—

"Fuck man" I grunted the bullet hitting my thigh. I have been shot before, but each billed was still a pain I couldn't get use too. I hit the wall for support my leg being weakened ed and Within seconds Donnie killed the man and kicked his corpse a few hundred times. Lugi came to the rescue finally making himself useful ripping off his shirt and tying it above the wound.

"Uh sorry to break it up— your brother is bleeding" Lugi butted in "And we have only 10 minutes left before the clean up crew comes through and we gotta get the fuck outta hea" Lugi started to rant. My eyes fluttered back open finding the adrenaline of— well getting caught and thrown in jail helping me limp down the stairs.

"That's for my fucker daughter bitch" Donnie said before sending one more stomp and spitting on the dead mans body. The hardest part about the whole lick was in the van back- my phone had been going off the whole time and then Donnie's started. But the man was to busy in his own head. "

"Y'all getting better! Like woulda fastest lick" Mario said as soon as we closed the door and he spend off.

"Gee thanks" I said a shakily breath coming out I rested my head on the side of the van needing to catch my breath.

"And you for worst fucking attitude"

"He got shot Mar" Lugi informs "but we killed at them mother fuckers— like bam bam bam— what nigga bam bam— Nassiah walked in seen his girl bam bam"

"Your husband" Donnie interrupts lugis nonsense making my eyes open. I lifted my head off the side of the van and looked down at my open wound. "Don't worry imma clean it off before he even sees it" Donnie added as we pulled up to the new trap, it was all the way across town but that's were we parked our cars- switch out the van Mario has helped me in the passenger seat and Donnie and I headed back towards the house. The clean up crew was there now and the twins were being paid extra to stay until the job was done.