1.5

Past 3 years,omniscient.

     Nassiah has fucked up a lot, but he never considered going to New York one of those times. When he first came out here it was suppose to be a six months to a year. The amount of bullshit he told when he said that. He really did come to make himself a better person but had no plans on doing it for Alonso. Let's be real- He was fucking up the boys life. And love always dwindled away right? Although he did need to change the path his life was going; he would never be good enough for Alonso and he didn't need to spend his life knowing that. even if Alonso had his reasons for breaking it off- he had even more for not forgiving him.

    So moving to a new state with that much baggage you need an escape- Nassiah should've picked a healthier choice- Going up there he knew nobody. So he assumed staying out of the mix would've been easy, his aunt Dee was pretty cool people, but her little daycare service was out the window as soon as it came in- of course she wanted to put Nassiah at activities with them bastards and he warmed up to it- sort of.

    "Move You Chicago nigga, this New York you ain't finna be standing in my way" Lacey joked- after being there for two months the two realized how much alike they were. Well Lacey was the female version of Nassiah- much like his Ex Heaven he should've realized it was doomed from the start- but it didn't end because the two never started; just had sex- no strings attached.

      Nassiah and Lacey vented- after sex, before- whenever they saw each other the two were close. Not to mention Nassiah had cut off most relations with most people back home when he made the choice to move out here- he was alone. At first Lacey let him in- she told him about her ex boyfriend in jail for something, mad about how Lacey should've took the fall for him- bullshit. Basically a good girl that fell in love with the wrong guy. How ironic. The worst part? She still loved the idiot. In that way meeting Lacey made Nassiah feel as him putting distance between him and Alonso was good- can't get over someone you see everyday. It wasn't until Lacey got pregnant that Nassiah opened up about what happened between him and Alonso not like he let her speak on it-  When his son was born it was something else, unreal almost. A good first few months until Lacey's Ex did get released and The two got back  together. Nassiah & the man naturally didn't get along but he was there not acting up at first- than Nassiah got arrested; 9 months and anger management - Lacey took Her boyfriends side Between the two. While that happened Tyrell moved in with Lacey bringing stuff nassiah left in his past around his son- that's when shit got personal. Guns, drugs and abuse. As well as almost selling Lacey into a sex ring Nassiah wanted his head; but Lacey loved him. All he cared about when he was free- his son. One person he called in that jail; Donnie .

   Love got Lacey 7 years In jail - this time she was dumb enough to cover for him. Love also got her son in the middle of a couple shootouts- and beaten by tyrell and love got Lacey addicted on cocaine.

     Donnie was a real ride or die- because when Nassiah got out, his son was waiting for him along with his aunt Dee. New York made Nassiah despise love even more and want nothing more than to go home, but he didn't want to deal with the mess he left.
.................
Lacey Kimberlynn Joy.