18.0

Alonso

"The Doctor for what?" Nassiah asked, he was being difficult, he had to go to work and I told him I would watch King last night but Amor wanna call me about some doctor so we can see if I'm a match.

"So you want me to take him still?" I asked at king who was drinking his juice leaning on my legs as I sat on the bed.

   "King you finna go with me get ya shoes" Nassiah spoke a smug look on his face and king face scrunched up.

  "I go wif zo" he huffed out then Nassiah looked at me.

"He's going to the doctors you don't need to be with him all day" Nassiah started and king threw his drink onna floor then threw himself on the floor.

   "Aye what you doing all this for?" I questioned picking him back up to his feet, he had already let the tears fall fast down his face and so the snot.

  "I no Anna go wif pa" he sniffled before sneezing getting snot covered his face.

   "King you acting real fake right now" Nassiah starts crossing his arms. "Maybe Zo don't Anna be with you all day you not his problem" Nassiah added putting kings shoes in front of him.

   "Yes huh" king argued I took a napkin whipping his face.

   "You ain't come from his nuts king you came from mine"

"No I not" he yelled making me snicker, the two kept arguing back and forth as I helped the boy put his sneakers on. Nassiah went to pop him and I smacked Nassiah's hand away.

   "King you can come with me if you stop all this crying"  I said and he stopped almost instantly. "And pick up that cup why you throwin stuff" he picked it up rubbing his eyes.

"If you give that man ya kidney it's gonna be a waste- Imma kill him Alonso" Nassiah said I looked for him to be joking but I could tell he wasn't. Our eyes stayed on each other until I went to open my mouth. "Ian changing my mind either" he spoke leaving me and king in the room.

By the time we got to the doctors Amor and Dior was waiting for me at the entrance and amor looked mad as hell. I didn't know if it was instinct or not but I tightened my grip on Kings hand just Incase my father was here. "Took you long enough" she huffed.

"Uncle lo that not your son" Dior stated before looking at king and smiling a bit. "Can I have one?" She asked pointing to the gummy bears the boy was eating

"NO" king started and Dior took two anyway making the boy push her back. "Ine gimme ack" he huffed "Zo she ean" king added yanking my hand. I looked at Dior who smiled sweetly at me even though I knew that girl was far from it.

"So you and Nassiah are back together?" Amor asked as we walked in. "Are you gonna invite him to the dinner?"

"What dinner?"

"You know for daddy"

"I'm not going" I responded she stopped walking and I could already hear her mouth going. She went to check us in then returned to sit down and that's when she started.

"Alonso will you atleast tell me what happened— cause I'm starting to believe you don't have a reason not to like him" she said and I let out a laugh making her raise her eyebrow.

"I don't wanna talk about it" I spoke and she started at me.

"So how I'm suppose to go about this? Am I not suppose to want a relationship with my father?" She was getting emotional, I glanced over at Dior who was showing king videos on my phone.