23.5

Alonso
A week later

"this ain't what I had in mind when I said you get to do whatever you want" he started as I slid down his pants- "fuckin tho-Ow" he huffed as I sent a smack to his ass. I slipped in his tight hole for what seemed like the third time this morning and his hiss was like music to my ears. I bit down on my lower lip slowly adding length my tongue licking my Bottom lip. Nassiah's hand reached back and attempted to push me back umout but instead it only made it worse for him because I grabbed his hand and pinned it to his back. Then sped up the paste. His breath hitched each time his ass hit my hips. The sound of skin to skin filling the room and getting louder as the pace sped up. King was with Tas'hania and Dj. Nassiah thought he was gonna try to trick me into being less selfless? Whatever that meant but he was looking real good I didn't hear half the words coming out of his mouth. Not only that- Nassiah ass was getting fat.  Like bubble butt I smack and it jiggles type shit. I wouldn't tell him that but the backshots are working it seems. But who was dumb enough to tell Nassiah that.

    "P-papi s-s" thud, thud thud thud. The bed hit the wall and he let his breath hitch each time. Eventually he got bold and started throwing his ass back onto me.sending another smack to his ass but this time making his light skin ass red- I made the second smack  harder so it would leave a mark.

  "A-And you tried say you ain't gay" I said with a small smirk I sent a kiss to his shoulder and then a small one on his neck before putting my hand around it. My hand tightened around his neck as I thrusted in and out of the light boy-

    "I'm n-not" he huffed out I let out a small laugh that was more like a grunt. In the mist of the heat I felt myself build up but Nassiah removed me from him and bit his bottom lip as he looked at me my dick in his head.

"Lemme ride you papi" he said so soft that it sent chills down my body. Oh.before I could register he was pulling me into the bed and getting in position. He lined himself up before pushing it all in with a load Moan sending every hair on my body up. He started at a steady paste him rotating his hips at the same pace we were kissing I grabbed his hard member that stood between us and started to pay it more attention. His blue eyes fluttered open to meet mine after he pulled away form my lips. The small bit of sweat twinkling on his forehead. The light skin breathing heavy his cum squirted out between us covering both our chest and the wall behind the bed but his eyes continued into mine as he rocked back in forth- my breath finding it harder to steady itself into it shot a load inside of the male.

"W-why are you staring at me?" I asked as he placed a soft kiss on my lips before basically flopping over. The only thing heard was or unheavy breathing after a moment I realized I wasn't getting a response and went to take my shower. The day before I had went to a solo therapy meeting, and I talked- I knew exactly why I did, not because I felt like I should but more that I realized I was hurting others in the process of ignoring my problems. I was doing it my whole life and the easiest way to do that is to put others before you— but I think Nassiah was talking to Tash. He was crying. Real tears- it was maybe 3 am and the two were drunk in the living room and I remember hearing him vividly. "I don't know how to help him- he hurting and I can tell and it makes me mad Ian do nada about it; That's my nigga I should've been the one to kill his ass"

The words were terrifying. It also made me realize how much Nassiah's realizes he needs to grow but his first instincts are still— illegal most of the time. So I decided if I helped myself out it would take a lot of weight off his shoulders. One thing you could never change my mind about— Nassiah never believed he's gonna get caught. I was almost done with the shower when Nassiah pulled the shower curtain back and looked at me up and down. "Move ova" he said as he actively climbed in the shower taking over. I sent a smack to his ass and saw his knees buckling by luck I caught his ass before he felt- it's been awhile sense we had sex maybe I should've warmed him up. "You play way to motha fucking much" he snapped his attitude that I assumed I fucked out coming back in. "Don't touch me- Matta face get out, I'm hungry" he announced as I rinsed off the the rest of the soap. I was gonna wash his back and help him get my kids out his ass but now he could do that himself.