12.0

Nassiah
Friday

I had finally took Dior out for ice cream and I wish I just went to the zoo with her because moving was stressful. King was dancing in the middle of our empty living room as we played music and I wasn't doing shit. Von made the runners move the stuff for us- called it bonding time. But watching these people so all the work was tiring.

"Get it king! Yea yea - whaaat? Yess" Tash loud voice rang through the house as she played No auto. She had taught king how to dance and now all he wanted to do is listen to music and scream the wrong lyrics. My god son was also over; Dj was around 6 and he was bad as hell too.

"Uncle nas, you moving in my home?" He asked punching me I picked him up holding him upside down and his loud laughs filled the room over the music. "Put me down! No beef no beef!" He yelled as I pretended to almost drop him.

"Boy you and ya ugly ass daddy moving in my crib" I added before putting him down. It was still unreal Donnie really out here lost his daughter, Chicago getting too crazy for anybody. At first it was a black male now it's just any ole person. Couldn't be any more of my loved ones.

  "They ain't even doing nothin" one of the runners said I was gonna day something but Von pulled out his gun.

   "Nooo! 'Oud no hang no hand" king yelled putting his hands over his ears. He was terrified of guns. I never shot in front of him that's how I knew Tyrell punk ass had my son fucked up while I was in jail.

   "You Betta shut ya mouf'you lucky lil mans just saved ya life" Von added putting it away. I kneeled down to the boys height and king ran over to me nearly jumping in my arms. 

   "He ain't even go bang you crying for nothing" I said whipping his tears away and kissing his cheek. He only barried his face in my chest.

    "Damn Nassiah son a punk?" One of them added

   "Keep ya eyes closed bug" I said and king closed them tight. I turned him the opposite direction just Incase and pulled out my gun to pistol whip the asshole.

   "Say is again" I added pulling up my pants then kicked him in his knees so he would fall- sending a few more kicks eventually Tash pulled me away- she sent the boy a punch before looking at me.

   "Now you gonna have to clean blood out ya floor" she said in a sing song voice- "Imma take the boys to get snacks cause it's getting murderous in here" she hummed before picking up king , taking DJ's hand and walking out the house.

It didn't take long to move things , Von made them go back to the trap so now Donnie Von & I we're cyphin in the living room. "Ian even finna front- streets ain't the same sense y'all left" Von announced as he hit the blunt. "These bozos dumb" he mumbled exhaling loudly.

"No you just dumb- so a bad leader is only so good" Donnie said making me chuckle a bit as I rolled up.

"Ian dumb' I taught y'all what ya know" he huffed.

"Then we became smarter than you- so next argument" I joined in after finishing and toasting the outside of the blunt with my lighter.

"Y'all ain't smarter than me" Von huffed our me and Donnie exchanged looks before bursting into laughter.

"Na real shit tho, I heard mac now got boobs, you think she finna let me hit? Von asked and Donnie punched his brother taking the blunt out his hand to smoke it. I rolled my eyes at the brothers lighting my own-

"Never" I finally said in a serious tone. But even if I gave my word, I don't think Donnie would let it happen. He's an idiot when it comes to his feelings but I think he knows he likes Mac a lot it would be stupid to avoid. A large exhale came from Donnie's lips letting us know he was about to be in his bag, and stay in that shit. Donnie wasn't predictable until you knew him and I knew him enough to know he loves to talk.

    "Naaa son don't fuck with me no more- I was finna try and apologize but every time I say I'm wrong once niggas act like I'm always wrong" he huffed and I couldn't help but laugh at the boys comment. "You laughing like your pancake batter looking ass even think about saying sorry" Donnie said pushing me jokingly.

    "Aye Aye Aye- I admit when I'm wrong, I just barely am suck me" I warned and Von went off into laughter.

    "And what's good with Tas'hania y'all? She seem all sad and pressed when I be seeing her" Von questioned, what sucked about the situation is Von is mad cool- but when it came to him and Tash I hated that shit. HATED IT. He didn't know shit when it came to treating females right and I always had to listen to his mistakes.

     "She sad- worry bout ya kids" Donnie added before letting a smirk come on his face.

     "Aye Aye- So me and her ain't work out but I got mad love for her, she the only female I went with that had a brain" Von added but that nigga himself barely had one.

     "Boy you ain't love shit- but keep going" I cut him off making Donnie snicker at the joke.

  ..........

   "King lay down in ya bed" I huffed as I sat on the end of the toddler bed. I bought it because he didn't really like cribs and he wasn't sleeping with me his whole life.

    "I see omorrow- me wif you" he whined as he stood in the doorway holding his blanket in one hand and rubbing his face with the other.

   "You don't wanna sleep in ya big boy bed?" I asked and he just continued rubbing his face. "King come here" I sighed and he slowly walked towards me. "This bed mad nice, you don't wanna sleep in it?" I asked as he leaned against me rubbing his eyes.

    "No- I eep wif you" he sighed it was already too late for him to be up but sense Donnie and Dj lives downstairs we all chilled for a bit.

    "Boy tomorrow night You Betta Be in this bed" I mumbled picking him up and heading towards my room. I had let Tash pick things out once again so the house was furnished with what she thought we needed right now until next week when she gets bored and depressed and starts decorating like an idiot. I placed king in my bed and he crawled to one side making me lay on the other and put on a Netflix movie. King was really trying to stay up because after he drank his juice he was talking about nothing.

    "I like ake. - Daddy you ake me some" he asked looking up at me.

   "Not right now- it's bed time" I responded tiredly.

     "I Anna eat" he announced rubbing his stomach.

    "King you not doing nothing but going to bed- Betta Stop fore I make you go sleep alone In that bed" I warned and it got quiet.

    "You ean" he whined