NINE

I shot up with a gasp sunlight pouring onto my face through a window

I shot up with a gasp sunlight pouring onto my face through a window. Newt gripped on to my shoulders, "Hey you're ok it's ok." He told me making me look at him in confusion, when did they get here and where were we?

"I suggest that you talk! You son of a bitch!" Jorge yelled punching that weird guy across the face, "Damn it! I'm sorry...you're going to have to leave my house." He told Jorge, he was tied to a chair, I figured he must've been Marcus, I knew he was lying to us.

"Looks like you've been having fun." Newt said to Thomas who came and stood by the couch we were on, he looked at me but I looked away thinking of the memory I had dreamt about. "Listen. I don't enjoy hurting you. Okay? Where is the Right Arm, Marcus?" Jorge continued, "Wait, this is Marcus?" Thomas interrupted. "The kid catches on quick. Are you the brains of the operation?" He laughed and Jorge grabbed him by the hair. "I know you know where they're hiding. So you tell me, and I'll make you a deal. You can come with us." Marcus giggled.

"I burned that bridge a long time ago. Besides, I made my own deal. You're the one who taught me, never miss an opportunity." He giggled again I really didn't like Marcus. "What's he talking about?" Newt asked, "I'm talking about supply and demand. WICKED wants all the Immunes they can get. I help provide that for them. So I lure the kids in...they get drunk, they have a good time. And then, later, WICKED comes in...they separate the wheat from the chaff." He said making my eyes narrow at him.

"I changed my mind, hermano. I do enjoy hurting you." Jorge said kicking the fair down and pulling a gun out. "Talk! Talk!" He said choking Marcus and pointing the gun at him.
"Okay! Jesus! But I'm not making any promises. These guys like to move around." He panted "They have an outpost in the mountains. But it's a long way away. You got half of WICKED on your ass. You're never gonna make it." Jorge laughed "Not on foot. Where's Bertha?" He asked, "Not Bertha." Marcus's lip quivered.  Jorge took the car keys and then knocked him out.

As he and Brenda left the room to find this Bertha I noticed that boy again the one who seemed familiar when we met Jorge, he turned around to face me eyes widening when they landed on me. I stood rapidly from my seat, tripping forward slightly but I didn't care, I noticed everyone in the room was watching me but I didn't care about that either. I made my way to the boy frozen in shock. I took in his simple cargo pants and long sleeved slightly tight shirt that clung to him nicely. His hair was in its usually messy do yet his smile was so bright as he took me in that I couldn't help the smile that stretched across my own face.

"Enrico?" I whispered hardly believing what I saw, he nodded and I pulled him into a hug so tight I probably cut his blood supply off, he didn't complain though he hugged me back just a tight. "You're here, you're alive." I began to cry as I pulled away to look at him, "I thought you were dead." I sobbed, "I thought you were too." He laughed wiping his own tears. I hugged him again crying harder, "Hey Rose don't cry look I'm here I'm fine, we're both fine." He told me wiping my tears, I nodded as I put my hands on either side of his face and really just looked at him.