"Iam missing my rakesh. My in the sense.. friend.. My best friend." she said.

I looked confused.

"I know.. U might me thinking iam trapping him.. But no.." i took a deep breath

"When i conveyed my feelings for him in the past.. He said.. 'u are great in everything nams.. But i cant see u as girlfriend.. U really are my best friend.. I dont want to hurt you.. I love you but as a friend.. Even if i try, that will make you hurt in long run.. I dont want our friendship to be broken'..for few days i havent talked with him after that.. He didnt left me alone.. He was always around me taking care of me in every way possible.. Thats when vaishali came in to his life.. Even he loved vaishali.. He didnt left us. After looking at his love for vaishali.. I understood my love for him is nothing more than friendship.. Because i didnt feel jealous looking at them. I felt proud of him as best friend"

"After i went to USA.. I got to know what happened in his life.. I tried to contact him. But he closed all routes of contacts.. He made him self in a cage. Then recently.. Vikranth said about ur marriage"

"I wanted to see him.. So i made this get together. At first i thought you too are happy.. But That day at party i heard you talking to varun thinking its rakesh in drunken state. You said 'why do you hate me rakesh..' Then i started observing you too.. "

I raised my head looking at her.

" First i thought its a forced marriage for him.. But later i realised he himself wanted this marriage. I know you love him more than yourself.. Anyone can say it just looking at you how you admire him. But yesterday at beach i saw his care for you.."

"I tried my best for him to change.. But he is not moving on with his life.."

"I really wish to see both of you as happy couple. " i relaxed.

Can i believe her??

Ofcourse what else you can do?

"Can you do,Something which i will say.? I know it really works." she said wiping my tears. I nodded.

"What..?? " i asked with enthusiasm.

"Just wait here. " she went to her room came back with a perfume.

"What is this..?" i asked her.

But instead of answering she sprayed it on me and sniffed it.. I moved back..

"I think.. Its good enough" she said smiling.

"What?? " i asked inhaling the perfume.. Its good but what does it have to do anything with him.

"Dont ask any questions just do as i say.. Go and lock your room.. Sleep close to him after turning off all the lights."

"Why?? " i asked confused.

"Just do as i say.. " she said pushing me towards our room.

I did as she said. I locked the door and turned off all the lights. I slept on bed.. Moving closer to him..

Smell of alcohol surrounded him. I moved closer to him.. His face few inches away from my face. His breath touching my face. I felt butterflies in my stomach inhaling his natural cologne..

He suddenly moved closer to me.. Placing his left hand around my waist.

As its crop top.. His hand came directly in contact with my skin.. Sudden wave of shiver ran down my spine.. Its not disgusting type.. I liked this feeling.

Can I Get His Love? जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें