I tried to look around but I could barely see anything through my messed-up vision, all I could make out was that I was strapped to a wooden chair in the middle of one of the massive isles in the warehouse.

Blinking my eyes a few times seemed to somewhat help me get my vision pretty much back but the mild concussion that I had sustained made my ears ring, dizziness and was a possible cause of the slight sleepiness I felt.

"Well, well, well look who finally decided to wake up." An old deep voice said as it sent shivers down my spine and forced horrible memories to rush through my head.

"It's great to finally get to talk to you alone my sweet daughter." My father said as he slowly walked out of the dark isle and down towards me.

"R-Ryder will find me." I stuttered out.

"Ha don't make me laugh, as if him of all people will care enough to coming looking for someone as worthless as you." He said as he was still walking slowly in the shadows.

"He will and you know he will." I said confidently.

"I wouldn't count on that too much sweetheart." He smiled evilly as he stood right in front of me.

"He will, he won't stop until he does." I said truthfully.

"What if he doesn't? What if he gives up on you and just simply stops caring about you?" he asked with a smirk on his face.

"He h-he wouldn't." I stuttered as I started to think about what my father had said.

What if he's right? What if Ryder does give up and stops caring enough to come and find me? If you think about it, I've put that boy through hell by running away and having my screwed-up dad in the picture doesn't help either.

I would completely understand if he did give up on trying to find me, but at the same time I would be lying if I said, the thought of the boy I love didn't come and rescue me, wouldn't break my heart into tiny pieces.

Smack.

My face stung as his big sausage fingered hand came colliding into my face like a comet colliding into the earth's atmosphere.

"Listen to me when I'm talking to you god damn it! I thought your mother and I had disciplined you a lot better than this Flo." He said disgustedly pinching the bridge of his nose and closing his eyes.

"Just tell her already Mark." Jade said in a bored tone, coming over to us hand in hand with Victor.

"T-tell me what?" I asked confusedly, looking up into my dad's cold eyes.

"Your mother..." he stopped himself to think.

"Tell her." Jade snapped.

"Shut up! I am." My father yelled at her and then made eyes contact with me.

"What? What are you going to sa-" I said as he smacks me across the face again.

"That night, it wasn't an accident." He said and within those few seconds my heart broke into a million pieces.

Now I've been through a lot, I've been beaten, manipulated, taken advantage of, practically been a slave since I was a young child; All of that stuff was horrible, I really thought that nothing could get any more worse than that but somehow it did and I think this is where I blow up into a million pieces and die.

"It wasn't my plan to kill her, she was my everything, my one true happiness but you, you took that away from me as soon as you were bought into this world, she cared about you hell of a lot more than me!" he paused as he breathed loudly from how angry he was getting.