Lottie

After a while, I managed to mostly forget about Luna, but the thoughts were still looming at the back of my mind. Like a shadow, that's always there and doesn't want to leave. I hadn't got one message from her and I was starting to worry.

She will message you

No she won't, she's gone and doesn't want to come back

Shut up. She does, she's your girlfriend and loves you

No she doesn't

I argued with myself. My mind was going crazy with thoughts and the thoughts of Luna had now left the back of my mind and had become my first and constant thoughts. I stopped concentrating and tuned out. My eyes started to fill with tears and I clenched my fists.

"Tom what's the matter?" Scott asked, concerned. My fists grew tighter and the anger was bubbling inside of me. "Tom please stay calm." I stood up suddenly and then I threw a hard punch at the wall. The loud bang echoed through the almost silent house and a few cracks were left in the pale cream wall. My body was shaking, my hand throbbing and my eyes were streaming with tears. I heard my mum scream from downstairs and quickly start hurrying up them.

"WHAT ON EARTH IS....oh Tom come here." My mum said with open arms. I ran straight into them and started sobbing uncontrollably. Scott just stood there, awkwardly, not really knowing what to say or do.

"What is wrong aye?" She asked.

"I'm just so sad and angry with Luna and Social Services." I cried.

"It's okay to be angry, they're idiots for taking her away, and you will get her back. Whatever happens, she's a fighter just like you." My mum smiled, she knew how to cheer me up.

"Okay." I sniffed. "Shall we go visit Charley and Jasmine?" I suggested trying to sound positive. My mum left the room.

"Yeah, sure, it will be fine. Come on stop thinking about it."

"Okay I'll text them and we can stop by the sweet shop on the way." I said, grabbing my jacket and checking the time. It was 4:00pm. We hurried out of the house and into the cool, late September air. I shivered a bit because my jacket was the only thing stopping the cool air invading my body. The streets were pretty empty and a harsh breeze swept through Brighton.

We got to the sea front where the little sweet shop was. Usually it was filled with eager kids, getting so excited over the assortment of sweets. I knew instantly what I was getting, Tango Bonbons and Haribo Jelly Babies Luna's favourite. The overwhelming scent of sweets filled the air as you walked in, and the shop keeper greeted us. The scent brought back many child hood memories and happy times. I and Scott ordered what we wanted and then paid. Then we walked back out into the harsh wind and started walking, when I heard a familiar sweet voice.

"Hey, wait up." A female called from behind. We both turned to see Lottie running straight towards us with a big grin on her face. I sighed, because this wasn't the best time and she kind of annoyed me. The bad thing is she had already seen me, so I couldn't go and hide and try to avoid her. So we stopped and leant against a wall waiting for her to catch up with us. I also explained to Scott who she was.

"Heya, haven't you got any of my texts?" Asked Lottie when she finally caught up to us.

"I haven't really been paying attention to my phone." I replied harshly.

"Well you should, something drastic could of happened." Said Lottie dramatically.

"But it didn't." I replied. She just rolled her eyes at Scott and swished her blonde hair.