3rd Day - Hatred

I was hoping I would wake up to the warmth and scent of Luna. But I woke up to cold and empty space around me, she still wasn't back, I felt so sick inside. I blamed myself. I curled up as small as I could and I cried. I tried to cry as silently as I could but I could still be heard. My wrists ached with pain from last night and my body felt empty without knowing she was ok. The problem was when I was alone I thought about things too much. And this is what I was doing thinking about all the possible things that could of happened. The repairman for the hotel had come and replaced the lock which we paid for.

I felt a warm hand touch my shoulder, I turned over and saw Jasmine sat there. I was still crying and my body was shaking.

"Don't worry, Luna will be fine." She said softly.

"But. Well...” I was wondering if I should tell her about the text I received. I thought it would be best, so it would explain why I reacted the way I did last night.

"Well what?"

"This." I unlocked my phone and passed it too her with the message on the screen. I saw her eyes dart from left to right as she read the text. I saw her smile turn to a frown. Her eyes widened and she knew why I was in this state. After she had read it, she looked at me and didn't say anything, I could tell she was worried. I sat up and picked up my phone.

"What can we do?" I asked.

"We need to tell the others. Why didn't you tell us last night?"

"Because I didn't know how." I replied and she just nodded and sighed. Silence filled the room and conversation stopped for several minutes. After a few minutes of silence I spoke up and asked Jasmine,

"Is there something going on between you and Scott?" I grinned, and Jasmine blushed and looked down away from eye contact.

"Well...I'm not sure...how did you know?" She smiled and looked back up at me. I could tell there was, there was no getting past me.

"Magic." I said whilst tapping my nose and smiling. 

"Haha no really?!"

"Magic." I repeated. She then hit me with a pillow and I hit her back. Soon after we were pillow fighting on the bed and around the room. Scott and Charley woke up and just watched laughing their head off as we fought with pillows.

"What are you two fools up too?" Giggled Charley. When me and Jasmine were together we both shared in jokes and innuendos, we had a lot of inside jokes and always caused trouble. We were the two that always spotted each others awkward moments and were in fits of laughter for the next 10 minutes afterwards. Something always went wrong with us two together that’s why we were never usually allowed alone together.

I was tackling Jasmine to the ground with the pillow when she brushed upon my left wrist. I clenched my teeth and cried out in pain. A horrible sharp pain shot through my arm. Jasmine instantly stopped hitting me and sat up.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so sorry...I forgot." She stammered. 

"No, no it's fine." After this, all the memories came flooding back and I suddenly felt sad and empty again. My eyes brimmed with tears but I didn't want to show it so I went to the bathroom. I said I was off to the toilet but I knew they didn't believe me. I walked in, locked the door and cried on the floor. I checked my phone but no response from Luna. I text her again. I heard Charley's calming voice echoing through the door. She knocked and said,

"Tom, I know you're not going to the toilet. Please let me in." 

Charley’s POV

I knew Tom was lying, I could read his face like a book. He displayed his emotions well and did badly at trying to hide them, this was a quality I didn't share with him. I walked over to the door calmly because I didn't want to go all apesh*t on him, and make it worse. I could hear Tom's whimpers through the door, I tried turning the handle but it was locked. I had got rid of that razor and I presumed that he had only brought one, so I didn't worry too much. I leant my back against the wall and hugged my knees.