He let out a sigh and finally got up sliding his feet in his slides.

"What hospital am I driving to?", I asked watching him grab his keys.

"MD Anderson.", he mumbled.

"Here gimme the keys.", I said taking them from him. He was in no condition to do anything by himself.

M.D Anderson Cancer Center
7:29 p.m.
Kyaih's POV

"Hi, how may I help you two?", the receptionist asked with a small smile on her face.

"Hi we're here to see India Grant.", I spoke grabbing Aiden's hand.

"She's on floor 5 room 513.", she spoke giving us two passes.

"Thank you. Aiden come on.", I said snapping him from his thoughts.

He was really going through it, and I couldn't believe that I was actually here helping him. I wonder if everybody else know.

We stepped into the elevator and I pressed the 5 button.

"Thank you.", he mumbled.

I looked over at him to see he was already looking at me. I raised my hand that was free and wiped a stray tear that fell down his face.

"I told you I got you.", I said softly.

The corner of his lips twitched and he squzz my hand.

The elevator came to a stop and the doors opened. I looked over at Aiden and he sighed.

"Come on. We're going to room 513.", I said pulling him off the elevator.

When we finally reached the door, we stood in front of it for a few minutes.

"Aiden just go in and see her. Imma be out here the entire time.", I said rubbing his back.

"Come in with me.", he said making me scrunch my face up at him.

"Aiden-", I started before he cut me off.

"Come with me. Please?", he said making me sigh.

"Big ass baby. Come on man.", i said before knocking on the door.

"Come in.", a deep voice sounded.

"It's gon okay.", I whispered to him before opening the door.

I walked in first with Aiden dragging behind me. His mother had a small smile on his face at the sight him.

"Go before I punch you.", I said low enough for only him to hear me.

"You gon stay?", he asked.

"Yeah. I told you i was.", I said pulling him from behind me. "Imma go stand by the door though."

He nodded and went sat in the bed with his mother. His father looked at me and gave me a smile. I respectively gave him one back.

"Aiden stop crying. You're going to make me cry baby. I'm going to be alright I promise.", she spoke.

Watching this made my eyes water. This reminded me of when my aunt passed away. I quickly wiped my eyes and placed my hands behind my back.