"Exactly not only that but how long have you been single and now once Millie sees shawty she instantly wants you and her so-called family back like she ain't been know you was talking to someone else on a serious level. She thought lil sis was gonna be some random hood rat chick. She wasn't expecting a grown ass woman who had her shit in order. She wasn't expecting you to land a woman like April at all. Where was all the fight when you needed her to fight? It never fails though when you're happy she comes and does what she does best"

"Fuck you over" Shooter ended Bully's sentence.

"Exactly now don't get me wrong I'm happy that you want to try this family shit out again and hopefully this time it works out for you but think bout what it cost you cause we all know you ain't happy" Bully started again. "You just like Millie had ample time to fix and work on y'all relationship but as soon as lil sis comes along now y'all want to work it out" Bully was pissed as hell. He liked April for Dave and liked April in general and thought she deserved way better than Dave had given her. If Dave ever had the chance to make shit right with April again he better go above and beyond because she deserved it. She was worth it.

"And we get it you're doing it for our niece but uncle's baby was happy regardless. You keep putting that shit on Kairi but be honest with ya self. You saw how shit was with lil sis. It was getting pretty serious and before it got too far you wanted to give Millie one more shot to see if it was worth it because you already saw ya future with lil sis. You should've just been real with lil sis from jump and told her what it was. She would've understood. That way she would've had the option to leave before she invested her feelings and her time into someone who wanted the same shit as her but with someone else"

Dave knew they had been holding shit in but damn to hear it out loud he knew he had fucked up. Honestly he knew he had fucked up when he hadn't fought for her when she left him.

"As soon as it started getting serious you should've been like pause. We all know lil sis wanted to be with you but who wants to deal with a baby mama who thinks she can't get her ass whooped like she's untouchable. You forget that she can fuck Millie up without getting her hands dirty" Bully said and shrugged his shoulders. Millie deserved an ass whopping she earned it fair and square.

"Lil sis at home by herself in a bad ass snow storm during cuffin season that I'm pretty sure she thought she would be spending with not only you but with Kairi too. That was the whole point in her and Millie even meeting and now it looks like it was all for nothing. Shit it was all for nothing cause y'all ain't together" Shooter said as he leaned back against the couch and put his phone down getting comfortable.

"Then the way you unfollowed her I know ya ass ain't give her no damn warning. Following and unfollowing niggas ain't even important but keeping it 100 we all know that shit meant way more to you and lil sis. It was y'all way of communicating without actually communicating. She knew what that shit meant. Every time ya ass put a new song out, new video, interview, and whatever else you had going on she was posting up supporting you. She was doing way more than Millie" Bully was still going in. Dave knew he wasn't going to stop until he felt like he got everything off his chest.

"Millie posts bed pics of y'all, half naked pics of herself, fuckin flat tummy tea, family day no problem, all the new shit you done bought her but you will never see her post up any of your accomplishments. Don't forget the trees she be trying to throw knowing damn well she wouldn't be able to catch none of them shits if lil sis threw em back" Shooter took a turn. "Wayment let's thank lil sis for not throwing trees back because she respects you enough not to go in on her and thanks to her for stopping her girls from going in because we all know they want to. Knowing she could fuck up Millie's whole existence but you know what let a nigga stop wasting his breath"