"No explanation needed" Shooter put up his hands.

"I gotta hit up lil sis. I keep forgetting her sister moved so she's by herself tonight" Bully opened up his IG messages and shot April a quick text just to see if she was ok. Just because Dave stopped fuckin with her didn't mean he and Shooter had. April would always be their lil sis.

Damn Dave hadn't even thought about the fact that she would be by herself tonight. This was definitely a day where no one should have to spend it alone. He had been so busy with getting his relationship with Millie on track that he was slowly trying to ease April out of his mind, life, and heart as if it was even remotely possible. "She'll be aight. I know she has security close by if she should need anything" Dave shrugged trying to act as if he didn't care but they knew he was putting on.

"Yea at least with them she knows they ain't gonna leave her no matter what" Bully quipped. He couldn't understand how Dave could do some fuck shit like that.

"Get it off ya chest. I know y'all got some shit to say so say it" Dave relit a blunt he had left over from earlier that was sitting in the ashtray beside him.

"Talking bout lil sis to you is pointless bruh" Bully shrugged his shoulders.

"But you obviously got something on ya chest so say it"

"Niggas don't feel like wasting their breath" Shooter chuckled and Bully dapped him.

"Jokes on me right" Dave took a pull from his blunt looking between the two.

"Absolutely" Bully laughed.

"I'm glad you know" Shooter joined in.

"What was I supposed to do? She called it quits not me" Dave somewhat shouted. Luckily for him the studio was soundproof and Millie was upstairs doing God knows what.

"But did you fight for her? No, you knew she had just came back from talking to her ex and her emotions were probably everywhere and running high" Bully said. "She needed you that day"

"Not to mention she made it back early to be with you and you got Millie in ya crib with ya shit on like you don't got a fuckin driver that would've made sure she got home safe" Shooter chimed in. He just like Bully couldn't understand how Dave could be so damn stupid.

"Millie calls and you go running no matter how many times she fucks up. Talking all that shit online bout someone you know is fuckin worth it yet not once has she @ lil sis but she throwing shade for days but ain't bout that life or got shit to compete with her. She might be ya baby mama but she can't even hold a candle when it comes to lil sis and you know that shit"

"You laid up with that woman every single weekend from Friday to Sunday morning since the first time you went to her crib and kicked it with her. Phone calls, facetime, and texts all day long. I don't give a fuck if you had a show and it was over at 3 in the morning you still went to lay up under shawty afterwards. She's at the studio late night, cooking for you, and doing everything and more than someone who wasn't ya girlfriend is supposed to do. Mind you lil sis wasn't even ya lady yet but she was still rocking with you. I'm pretty sure she been needed to talk to Breezy but you got her thinking that once this shit is over and done with it's you and her" Bully went in. "You had a woman that wanted you and didn't need you for shit but to be there for her. Lil sis ain't need no handouts no nothing she can take care of herself but yet she wanted you and you straight played her"

"Bruh don't forget this nigga introduced the two of them the night she left. Not to mention that's the very same day you asked her to be ya girl" Shooter added in. Dave couldn't do shit but listen because he knew they weren't finished so he just continued to smoke his blunt. Besides he knew they were right.