#46

man, today was a day.....

i did so many things that i don't think i was at home for even five hours.

aight, lemme back up.

this morning, i woke up, and the nerdy side of me wanted to finish my summer chemistry packet. i was like what the heck why not.

i was working, and then my cousin asked me if i wanted to go to the gym with her.

an idea popped into my head, and i asked her to teach me chemistry. y'all dunno, but my cousin was reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy good at it last year. 

she got me started and i did garbage lol. it takes me a little while to process a new concept, so i kept forgetting everything she told me. i couldn't grasp the concept at all. and the thing is, this is really easy stuff.

i was frustrated with myself, but i cooled down cause i can practice the concept myself to get the hang of it.

anyways, we went to the gym, worked out, and walked back. 

while we were walking, my cousin and i walked past this house that had its garage open. inside, we saw a really old car. it looked like it was probably from the 40s or 50s.

i thought that was really cool. imagine if it still worked and those people took it out....

anyways, at that time it was about 1:45, and i hadn't showered, which made me feel disgusted with myself. lol, i showered at 2:00.

after eating food, i went back to my cousin's house so she could continue my lesson before i went to KD (kd is a college prep place; it helps you with SAT, ACT, PSAT, etc).

yeah um, i stunk at the concept then too. i kept messing up and making mistakes. it was the concept on naming compounds lol. 

i'll get it y'all, i have the whole summer.

onwards with my story.

i went to kd and it was super boring. when my class was done, my mom took my cousin and i to whale mart (walmart) because i wanted to buy room decor. 

why?

because i haven't changed my room in forever, and it looks plain compared to my friends's rooms. also, i want to.

so we went to whale mart and i bought a ton of stuff, which excited me. i was hoping to have a sleepover with my cousin so we could stay up working on decorating.

she couldn't. oh well.

well, she said she really wanted to come over and decorate tomorrow, so i'll just wait.

speaking of tomorrow, i am super excited. 

why?

welllllllllllll

i get to meet sprinkles, vita, and pegasus at a restaurant! i'm so excited because i love them so much, and we can chat about life.

it's gonna be so much fun!

well, tomorrow's gonna be fabulous! fabulous friday!

signing off for today,

-cristal