#28

I just realized, I never fully thanked all my friends.

StarWarsYorkie11 - for being my first bestie since 1st grade. You're so awesome and talented, and no one could ever replace you.

Pegasus_for_life - for always role playing with me. #RoleplaySissies4Ever. Also, for teaching me cool math concepts. You're a really good friend, and without you I wouldn't have learned domains and range.

rainbowsprinkles218 - ok ok I know our bros r best friends and all, but it doesn't mean we can't. The very first day of 6th grade, I remember liking you because you somehow stood out from the others. Even though u didn't talk to me much in Comtemp World you made me laugh a lot.

raspberryapple12 - thanks so much for writing a note about us on the orchestra wall. U know, idk what I would do without u. You always keep me from going onto a dirty mind. I know I sometimes overreact to stuff but, it's a phase........ And working on "that Story" with u was fun!

FireDragon1028 - fire fire fire. Sweet, Clash of Clans fire. Actually she's Tigergirl360. But she is a big hunk of encouragement. I know that sounds weird but whatever. She encourages so much, like on coc she's super nice. And even in real, she always give ppl hugs and stuff. At first we were kinda on shaky terms but now u r one of my BFFs.

computerpuppy8 - always ready for a good Gravity Falls laugh. She's ready to cheer people up when they're sad. Thank you so much for making me smile when I'm having a bad day. And thank you for trying to keep me from cussing.

Callie_Kazoo - super happy, super AWESOME. I don't think I have ever seen anyone as positive as you. Anyway, thanks for always looking on the bright side and making sure no one gets negative. Guess you're really Pinkie Pie.

monkeysand12345  - your jokes about life always made me double over and laugh forever, till I took an anti laughing serum. Even then you had to punch me to keep me from laughing. I still remember the iMovie we made. Thanks for making me laugh harder than I ever have in my life.

Kagami_Hntr - those dirty jokes we make sometimes in science... Thanks for being my PE partner.....I know u want to be with other ppl .....so sorry. :) u r no Baka, I know what some ppl call u but they're not true.

CenturySmule - i haven't talked with you much and I wanna get to know you better. Thanks so much for being my friend in ELA. I know that I'm kinda awkward and weird sometimes....

Yuki78v - you're such a good drawer. I love all your undertale drawings, and they are awesome.