Chapter 21: What Have You Done? - Nic

A/N: MENTIONS OF RAPE AND CHILD MOLESTATION! IF THIS TRIGGERS YOU, I DO NOT SUGGEST YOU READ!

~~~~~~~

May 2nd, 1987.

I laid in my bed with Rocky, our bodies held close to one another.

He was shirtless, in just a pair of underwear. I wore a t-shirt and underwear, nothing else.

He sat up a bit, squinting his eyes at the painful morning sun.

Usually, I'd wake up to coffee or tea that he'd made me, occasionally breakfast in bed.

We'd gotten a house together that was only about thirty minutes away from L.A, but a dreadful five hours drive away from Sacramento.

When we'd stay in Sacramento, we'd sty at the house he bought for his family. But this house was just for us.

This house had five bedrooms in total, spaced out with three full-size bathrooms.

It had a pool in the backyard, but we had it closed at the moment due to the weather.

Our kitchen consisted of little food so far, our dining room only having two chairs, just for us.

The town we lived in was called Anaheim, and it was perfect.

It even had Disneyland, so of course, that was a plus.

I stood up just then, stretching my arms just barely.

"I think I'm gonna go make us some eggs. How does that sound?"

"It sounds perfect, my love," Rocky replied with a smile.

He followed me as I went to the kitchen, turning on the coffee machine.

"I'm gonna make myself some coffee. Do you want coffee or tea, dear? Oh, I could pour you a glass of orange juice, if you'd like."

"Oh, orange juice sounds great, love," I replied as I began to crack the eggs.

He wrapped his arms around me from the behind, forcing a giggle from my lips.

He kissed my temple before reaching into the fridge, grabbing a container of orange juice and pouring it into tow wine glasses.

My life was more than perfected with this boy.

Without even trying, he made every day better than the next.

No, I didn't need a boyfriend to be happy. I just needed love. Any form of love, really.

I wasn't able to love myself, so my friends and family loved me.

He just happened to be the one that loved me a bit differently, and I loved him the same way.

Things were just like that.

"I'll go to the grocery store later. My parents were asking if we could see them later tonight, since it's been a while. We could swing by the store after we see them, no?"

"Yeah, that sounds great," I replied.

He kissed my lips as he handed me to juice.

Damn, he was just perfect.

"So, love, what are your thoughts on recording? Do you have to do anything?"

"We've finished, actually. You?"

"Well, I've got good news," he started, grinning a bit.

"Ooh, tell me."

"Well, we're releasing our third album in two months. We've got the cover art, the title, songs, and everything. We're just waiting now."